Introduction

Hi!!! From a very boring yet an introvet person. My name is Lia and I am an scholar student in my high school . I do not like to share my personal space with others.

Best of me is when I am alone with my bunny. Bunny is my only friend, he is a soft toy though. I share with him everything and he listens to me without judging. Now let's talk about my very strict parents. They are always comparing me with others and also not letting me do what they do . HUH!! Whatever, I think that is the reason why I am an introvet.

We live in U.S and with a lot of neighbours, and I mean it. Like every second a neighbour visits us. One of them is my favourite because, the aunt has an extremely adorable puppy. There's a lot of thing to do in my neighborhood like there is a shopping mall, a garden, a school, a church and a lot more. Recently there has been some news of robbery in the nearby grocery store, so everyone is scared and no one is allowed to go out after 9:00 pm beacause of the investigation. Duh!!!!! I didn't go out before also . LOL

So, I have heard like in these types of cases there's a serial killer who is planning to start killing people from the officers investigatting there. I knew this because I watch a lot of movie. "JUST INTROVERT THINGS".

The next morning

While my way to the high school, I met my one and only friend Soya, she is the only one I talk to in the school, she is also my deskmate. She is super friendly and has a lot of friends but still sticks to me. Ha ha I think it's my auora. On the bus station where are bus arrives we were listening to songs. The bus arrived and we got on. The back benchers there are very noisy but today I noticed usually there are 9 people in all but today we're 10. A new boy in our school, he is cute though. Everyone was cheering for a new classmate but he seemed a little quiet. Ofcourse!! People with good looks are always quiet just like me !.

I totally forget that this was the start of our new term, I was kind of surprised that I didn't knew about the new boy, though I don't talk to anyone I get all the news before hand than others. Hmmmm exciting!. We entered our classes and woah the new boy is in our class. Yay!! I am super Happy that he is even though I know we are not gonna talk but if it happens. Miracle!! Agian he is sitting in front of me. Oh he is a GOD, his back profile is as perfect as heaven. Ok coming back to the topic, let's study. It was the last period for the day I was kind of bored because of history, I hate it. The bell rang everyone ran out of the class in their groups and I was agian alone and soya also went with other friends. As I was walking I noticed someone following me , I stopped the shadow stopped, I turned behind in nervoussnes and what!!

Why is he following me!!!!!