The End

Today was the day of press conference of our new product launch. It was a busy day, and I as his girlfriend and also his secretary need to take care of him. So I made a cup of coffe for whole staff as I was distributing I was feeling little dizzy, I entered in his office as soon as I handed him the cup, everything around me blacked out.
I don't know what happened but when I woke up I was in the hospital, with him beside me. My head was paining a lot and there were some kind of flashback, I shouted"aahhhh " and slept again. I was not completely sleeping I could hear voices of doctor saying "she might be recovering and as it was brain storm she might be discovering her past which she forget during the incident" and I was shocked and in the end I slept.
My childhood was all in my dreams and I couldn't stop moving and I was scared. Ron panicked and called the doctor. I suddenly woke up in shock and started crying and asked Ron "why, why did you lie" "I am sorry, I did not meant to". I was crying and he was confronting. I asked" can you tell me the truth now" with doe eyes to him. He said while sobbing" that night when we both were kidnapped, that aunt hitted you badly and the scary other aunt's were my mother's enemy. When we managed to escape from there you collapsed and I was scared, I asked for help but no body did. And soon my mother came and took us to doctor, where you parents were also there. Doctor told your and my parents that she has lost memory of the past because of that hit in your head. And when your mom asked if we can help her recall so the doctor said no because that scary moment can your brain to damage more. That's when I overheard everything. and we all decided to keep it a secret from you. I am sorry." I started crying so hard after listening to this story, I hugged him and said it's okay.
But there was one question " why did run away from me" "because my mother though if any chance you came to know what happened to you, you might break our friendship, because they planned to only kidnap me but you were there for me everytime so you also got kidnapped. And I di not wanted to break our friendship 🥺 so I ran away, I am agianan very sorry for hurting you." And he sobbed. I was still trying to figure out but I said " I would have never done that".

After few months
I recovered from my injury and Ron and me were living peacefully and also its our marriage next week.