The Reveal

.... I somehow wondered why is saying sorry to me. He continued speaking while wiping his tears, " I am so sorry, You know my mom is a business holder and at that she was getting threats of killing me if she doesn't back's off. She had made her buisness on her own and she didn't wanted to stop it."  I said " ofcourse, why would someone ruin thier own career?" He replied," when I came back from school, my mom told me to pack all my stuff and move. I didn't know anything because I was too small for all this. That's why moved in a hurry and I did not get time to talk to you as well she settled her buisness there and now she is opening her company here." I spoke " that is such a great news to be". " Let's celebrate" " huh! How?" He replied. Yeah why not!. We went down and saw mrs Lee and my parents were still talking. We went  down and I spoke" mom let's celebrate""why" " because mrs.lee has opened her new branch here" and everyone got hyped up! Mrs. Lee spoke " oh there's no need to celebrate that and also if you want tomorrow you both can go on a picnic sponsered by me " Ron and I got excited and spoke together " yeah picnic" and sounded like small kids.

After few months 

We were still together, he confessed to me and I accepted it and we were both happy with our life and our relationship. As well as mrs.lee company was working very good because now Ron was the head and I was his personal secretary. 

But the twist is yet to come.....