chapter two

thaks for reading, i didnt want to start the story with jason in jail i wanted the two of them to meet just before, so i hope that helps the story be a little diffrent, hope you like it please comment and tell if i should carry on writing it. love ya xoxo =D

______________________________________________________________________________

Chapter 2

Jason's P.O.V

I'v been sitting in here all day, feels like im in jail, i can't believe i told them where my brother could be, im so stupid, what's going to happen to him, if they found him they would of told me wouldn''t they? God what's going on?

Ten minuets later nick walked in, he seemed shakey, "jason, im sorry... your brother pulled a gun, and our officers had no choice but to fire at him" he told me sadley, NO! NO! NO! He couldn't be... He promised me he would protect him, "YOU LIED TO ME, YOU SAID YOU WOULD'NT LET ANYTHING HAPPEN TO HIM, I BET YOU WERE ONE OF THEM WHO KILLED HIM!" I yelled kicking the chair away, i made my way to punch him in the face, but two guards held me back, "GET THE F**K OFF ME!" I scremed trying to breack free. "Jason, i had no choice" he looked up at me, he was going to pay for this, i was going to kill him.

The two guards hancuffed me, and nick looked up at me, "Jason, i have to arrest you for helping your brother" he said calmly "THIS IS BULLSHIT!" I yelled not caring who heard me, they pulled me out of the room  and down some corridoors, thats when i saw charlotte, she was talking to the red headed chick, it was so obviouse she knew, i was pushed passed her but thats when i heared her voice "Wait!"

I turned round to see her walking up to me, "im sorry, i know what it's like" she gave me a sad smile and started to walk away, "will you come visit me?" i asked quietly, why had i just asked her that we didn't even know each other. She turned back round to face me she seemed a little confused, but i think she knew what i was going through right know, "i'll see, if i can" she said to quietly for the others to hear, i felt a small smile and was pushed away agian.

TWO WEEKS LATER

I had been staring at the same wall for hours, they had blamed the other bomb in the warehouse on my brother as well, but i knew better. I was in this place for a year maby less, if i behaved good, but it's not like i had any where eles to go, well i knew one or two people that i was going to get in contact with, i was going to kill nick and who ever eles took my brother away, i was going to have my revenge. "McCann, you got a visitor" the gurad spat at me, i hated that guy. Who would want to visit me? No one visits me, unless it was a cop.

I heard footsteps stp outside my cell but i didn't bother looking, i didnt care who it was i just wanted to be left alone to plan my revenge, "hey jason, how you been?" said a fimiliar british accent, i spun my head in her direction and leaning against the bars was charlotte, she was a lot more tanned sicne i last saw her, she was wearing little denim shorts and a dark blue tank top. "What do you want?" I spat at her, this was the first time i saw her since i was arrested, i thought after about a week she wasn't coming, but yet here she was, i stood up and walked towards the bars, she took a couple of steps back, like i was a wild animal who belonged in here.

"Well you asked me to visit" she said back calmly, fair point, "sorry, i'm not use to visitors" i mumbled, "how are you?" she asked again, "im in jail, i have no family and no friends, what do you think?" i said sarcastically, "sorry for asking, how's the food, believe me i know what it's not the nicest" she smiled not intimedated at all, she just stood there calm and cassual like she was use to see people she didn't know in jail. "Awful, and what do you mean you know what its like?" i asked not really bothed about the ansewer, she just opened her back pack and pulled out a brown mcdonlads bag and a sprite, "coz i'v been in jail before" she said as if it didn't bother her and she passed the food through the bars, "you why?" i was alittle surprised, "long story" she said looking uncomfortable, so i thanked her for the food and sat down on the floor, i havent had somthing so good in what felt like a long time.

I looked up to see charlotte smiling at me "what?" I asked defensivly, "nothing, i just havent seen someone enjoy a chesse burger so much" she chuckled a little and then looked at her watch, "i got to go before sarah relises i'v climed out of my bedroom window" she said smiling before starting to walk away, "can you visit agian? It's nice to have someone to talk to?" why did i want to keep seeing her, she would just get in the way of everything when i got out, "see what i can do" she shouted out over her shoulder as she disappered from sight.

She visited me once every two or three weeks, for the first thew months but then it becam even less when school started, it was a good thing right she would get in the way of everything, but everytime i saw her she made me feel so happy, she was the only visitori got, well untill my fifth month, when the guard sayed i had a visitor i was surprised, considering she had visited me last week, thats untill he walked round the corner.

"Hello, mccann" he smiled at me, "TIMOTHEY JHONSON! WHAT THE HELL DO YOU WANT!" i yelled at him, "i want to know what you want to do with all the explosives you left at mine" he chuckled, crap i had been thinking about charlotte so much, i forgot about everything eles, "i don't know, i need help" i muttered walking up to the bars, "yeah, well saint freedom is getting you out of here, he's going to be your new legal gaurdian" he smiled at me like he was the devil, "No way am i going with him, i'd rather stay here and rot" i spat, he may of run the meetig at the hall but it didnt mean i liked him, "no jason listen, we could use him" he smilede at me, i hated it when he was right, this could be my ticket out of here and i could also get my revenge, thats when the idea hit me, "i got an idea, listen..." i said as i wispered as we came up wit han idea, i knew my brother would be proud.