chapter nine

hey guys sorry it's been a while, iv been so excited because its my birthday on the 18th march so i haven't been on much, check out my other story: Hot and Dangerous. Hope you like the new chapter comment and vote xxxx

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Nine

Charlotte's P.O.V

I woke up to find myself in a light room, i was laying on a large bed that was covered in white silk sheets, i got off the bed and walked to the door, it was unlocked. I made my way down the stairs and through another hall way, before spoting the front door. I opened it and walked out on to a beach, "what the...", in front of me was the ocean, it looked so calm and blue, "but how did i...?" that's when i rembered what had happend, jason he has got to stop kidnapping me, im getting sick of it.

That's when i felt a pair of arms warp round my waist "how was your sleep?"

Jason's P.O.V

"I can't believe you, where am i?" she snapped trting to escape but i just held her tighter, "welcome to mexico" i smiled as her body froze and tensed up, "WHAT! I CAN'T FUCKING BELIEVE YOU, I SAID NO JASON, BUT YOU KIDNAPPED ME, LET ME GO!" She screamed, "no way, your staying with me".  I felt a sharp pain in my shin and my arms loosened allowen her to move away from me, she kicked me. "owch" i grumbled sarcastically, "why?" she wimpered on the edge of tears, i felt a small pain in my stomach but ignored it, why was i feeling guilty, "because i.... i..." i didn't realise how hard it was to say. "WHAT?" she yelled, "I LIKE YOU!" I blurted out, her eyes seemed to go wide and she looked at me confused, i just sat down on the sand and looked out towards the ocean, "i always had, i mean you were the only person i could talk to, when i asked you to visit me in jail i don't know why i did it, and then when you visited it was the only thing that made me smile, i have nothing eles and you beeing there seemed to make me feel good" i spoke emoitionlessly and not looking at her, she walked over and sat next to me on the sand. "when my brother died, i felt so alone, dad whent to work even more often then normal and i pratically raised my self, i started to get in trouble with the law, i don't know why but i guess i just wanted some attention my brother was always introuble with the law, i guess it made me feel closer to him, then dad got sick and i came to lasvagas, i had sara, it was so diffrent, i felt like i had someone again, lasvagas felt more like home then anywhere i'v been before, i felt liked i belonged" charlotte just gazed out toward the water as she spoke, her voice sounded so soft and melodic, i could fall asleep just listening to her.

"Im sorry" she mumbled under her breath, what had she got to be sorry about? I was the one who kidnapped her, she pulled her legs up into her chest and rested her head on my shoulders adn i put my arm arond me, "where are we by the way? who's hous is this?" she asked looking over her shoulder, i smiled and said "that's my house", i felt her jump "what how could you afford somthing like this?" she looked very confused, "dosn't matter, we are miles away from any where so there is no chance in you running off, and im the only preson with a phone" i smirked at her, i rembered all the girls that i whent through for this place, i mean i did have a consiouse but it didn't hurt as much because they were all slutty spoilt bitches who only cared about themselves and only wanted one thing from boys like me, well i guess i made there last moments happy ones.

"Whatever" she grumbled and got up heading toward the house, "we will have to go out soon" she said with a little more happiness in her voice then i liked, "why?" we didn't need any food or anthing so why did we need to out, "i need some clothes, iv only got these p.j's" she said in a duh voice, shit.

She spent the rest of her time in her room, i didn't really need to keep an eye on her because there was no way she could escape, i don't think she would risk running through a desert and dying of thirst and the only way she could get to the car in the garage was going past the living room, which is where i was watching the tv, oh well bad luck. That's when the news poped up on the tv, with a picture of charlotte and the word missing underneath it, oh crap looks like charlotte is going to have to wait a while for them new cloths, she is not going out with her face plastered all over the news. looks like i'll just have to keep her 'entertained', hmmm wonder what fun we can get up to? I thought as a smirk spread across my face.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

HEY guys i know its short, the next chapter will be a long one, i just wanted to get all the emotions and stuff in the one, what do you think jason's got planed? your gonna have to wait and see, lolz.

PLEASE COMMENT AND VOTE!!! LOLZ LOVE YOU GUYS XXX