chapter eight

sorry i havent written in a while but iv been ill and iv had to revise for three diffrent test, i hate tests. so hopfully now everything is done and im better i can do some more writing, please comment and vote xxx

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter Eight

Charlotte's P.O.V

The door rattled as they tried to kick it down, i stood up and started to pace the bathroom for anything that could be used as a reapon. Sophie pushed herself against the door trying to hold it back from bursting open. I found a razor blade and hid it in my shorts pocket, seconds before the door burst open and sophie fell to the floor.

"Wow, what a surprise, i thought we were meeting at yours charlotte" jason smirked, "sorry it's girls night" i spat at him while helping sophie up, "you sure know how to pick em" she mutterd, "ha you can talk" i said glancening up at a glearing look, "told you he was dogy" i muttered.

"You got a big mouth, simons" luke spat at me, i am so ignoring him, "what do you want jason?" i asked, i was fed up of beeing scared, i was going to fight back even if it killed me, which lets face it, he proberly will. "I want to finish what we started" he smiled and luke chuckled in the backround, i moved close to jason untill i was only an arms lenth away, i smiled sweetly, "you know you have just reminded me of somthing, that i should of done a long time ago", "what's that?" he asked raising his eyebrows.

Thats when i slapped him in the face "that's for kidnapping me" he faced me again only to recieve another slap in the face, "that's for getting me shot", again he turned to face and tried to block the thrid slap but failed, "and that's for breaking into my house". When jason looked at me his face was scarlet, either from my slaps or his anger, he grabbed me by the throat and pushed me into the wall, "why don't you sort thing out with you girlfriend while i'll finish my buiesness with this" he hollered at luke before grabbing me by my hair, dragging me out of the bathroom and into a spare bedroom, he through me on the bed and jumped on top, my hands were trapped benth me and the blade i could fill the edge of with my finger tips but it was just a little out of reach.

"What's a matter charlotte? you look uncomfortable, lets see if this is any better" he smirked and pulled me up to kiss him, he crushed his lips on mine and i refused them to move in sync, i pushed him backwards so i was ontop, "i like this position even more" i smirked taking the blade out of my pocket and holding it to his neck, his eyes widened sand his smirk dissappered "you wouldn't" but he didn't sound to confident. I lent my head in so our lips brushed against each other, "i would" i hovered there for a moment, why do i want to kiss him, snap out of it, i couldn't help myself as i looked deep into his eyes, WHAT'S WORNG WITH ME!

I felt his hands move up my back, and warp around my waist, not even bothering with trying to move the blade from his neck, i give up, i lent in and kissed him, he seemed shocked at first but soon responded, we rolled around in the bed pulling each other closer. He started to kiss down my neck and i couldn't stop smiling, that's when it hit me, i can't do this, jason is america's most wanted, it's not like he will be able to be together, "jason stop" i said trying to pull away, he just groaned and continued kissing my neck, "jason i can't do this with you" i said pushing him away. "Why?" he said looking hurt, "your americas most wanted, i just can't, you should leave" i said getting up of the bed, "come with me" he said so quietly i thought i imagened it "please" he sounded like he was begging.

"I can't" i said sofly, he grabbed my wrist "why?" he looked in my eyes, i tried to pull away but he only squezzed tighter "because this my home, i never had a proper home before and i cant give it up, jason your hurting me" i said on the verge of tears, he let go of my wrist and walked to the door looking at me just before he walked out, i sighed and sat on the bed, i didn't realise how long i had been sitting there deep in thought, i didn't even relise someone enter the room, before i knew it a cloth was placed over my mouth and the fumes filled my lungs, i felt a whight push me down on the bed, i struggled back but nothing worked, i looked up to see jason before my eyes closed.