chapter four

Chapter four

Charlotte's P.O.V

I  sat down in one of the waiting rooms at the csi building, for someone who almost just got blown up by a bomb i was increadebly calm, probly the adrenilin i told my self. I had been sitting there for ages everynow and then someone would come in to talk to me, mostly it was greg, i meet him a couple of days after i arrived in vagas and he was deffinetaly one of my top friends.

I soon got impatent of waiting around so i grabbed my bag and left, just as i was walking round a corner i wasn't paying attention and walked straight into...

Jason's P.O.V

I was sitting in class i had maneged to get back for chemistry even tho i had missed most lessons, i needed an aliby, i payed little attention to the girls smiling at me i was concerntration on another girl, charlotte, please let her be ok, i didn't hear an explosion but it might of happened after i left, and now timothey knows about her, god he looked like he could of killed me. Suddenly two police officers walked into my class, "jason mccann?" one said and i walked out of class with them, everything was going as i had planned.

"Well, hello jason" nick said as he walked into the interview room, it took all my strenth to controle my anger, i just nodded in his direction not trusting myself to speak.

"That's a nasty shiner, how did you get it" he said pointing at my eye where al hit me,

"i fell" i was not in the mood to talk about my personal life.

"I understand, that it took a lot of courage to call me today and i know some people arn't going to be happy, but i need a name"

"i can't they will kill me" i said hoping nick would fall for my act,

"yeah well, im sure charlotte is very greatfull, you did save her life" nick said getting up, what did he just say, charlotte couldn't of been the one who was going to set off the bomb, it was ment for nick, no she could of died.

"Jason!" yelled al i quickly jumped out and followed him out of the room, "jason, you have my number" nick called after me, i looked over my shoulder at him when someone walked straight into me.

"owww watch where your...Jason?" charlotte groaned holding her head that had smacked into my chest, she looked surprised to see me and i couldn't help but smile inside, i wasn't the type to show my feelings. Thats when she looked a little upset, "what happend to your eye?" she asked corncerend reaching her hand out to touch, i moved my head back out of her reach "he fell of his skate board" al spat at her before trying to drag me away, "thank by he way, you kind of saved my life" i heared he voice was kind of upset, as i turned my head to face her she was already walking away in the oppisite direction, al just garabbed me and pushed me foraward to keep walking.

When we got into the police car park and noone was around al grabbed me by my hair, "what did you do this time, you little punk?" a tried to pull away but he just tightened his grip, "nothing, leave me alone" i snapped at him, he pushed me into the cars door, i felt the metal slap into arm, "if you ever get in trouble with the police again, i will put you in a home quicker then they killed you no good brother" he spat in my face, thats when i flipped "don't you dare talk about my brother" and i puched him in the face knoking him out cold, he so deservers what he is going to get, i dragged him int othe car and drove us to the warhouse where timothey was already at work.

I dragged him into the middle of the room and dropped him on the floor, "what the hell do you think you are doing?" al groaned turning over so he was lying on his stomach, i grabbed a crow bar that was lying near by, "this" i spat and smash it in to his head, i did it again and agian, before grabbing a gun that was lying on some creates and i shot him in the head. "Nice" timothey said not taking his eye's off of what he was doing, "need any help" i grunted, "no, and you need to calm down go put up that camra" he told me, "fine whatever" i said putting the gu in the back of my jeans.