027

Xinyi's POV

"Ten..."

I didn't know how to respond back. This is all of a sudden, I didn't expect him to say that. I was just looking at him. All I can say right now is his name... and then he suddenly hugged me.

"I know you just want to help Xinyi, but I'm worried about your safety. I don't know what to do if something bad happens to you. It's fine for me if everyone will be gone, just not you" he confessed.

"What if they died? What if Yangyang and the others will died too? What are you going to do? Ten, you used to work here. I don't know if you're their nurse or doctor but will you just let them die? Isn't it too much misery when the patients you take care of, suddenly die in front of you? That's why Ten, let me do it. Let me help you get out of here. Because it's not safe here anymore" He instantly let go of his hug. He chuckled.

"Right, you're our nurse. What I can do? I'm just your patient. The nurse's wants will be followed just for our sake. I must have thought that you would listen to me" he sarcastically said and turned his back on me.

"Ten, not because I don't want to listen to you-"

"I understand Xinyi, go back. They might be already looking for you" I didn't say any words and left.

Sorry Ten, but I'd rather help you than go sightless and let them hurt y'all.

-

Third Person's POV

"I already told you, the history repeat itself again." the man says. She sighed angrily.

"Intruder, she is exactly the same as Juchae. They're meddling" she quote and stood up from her seat.

"Let her know everything first. When she already finds out and she has a plan to run away with them. Then, I have no choice to do the things again that I did to Juchae before. " she warned and then left.

-

Xinyi's POV

It's already late at night and I'm doing my last job again before I take some rest. I'm going to Lucas' room now. I chose that he will be the last one today. Maybe I can also ask about his past.

It is really weird. Only six patients here are ordinary humans but him, a fallen angel.

I don't believe that angels actually exist but how can they explain Lucas?

"Lucas... Can I ask a question?" I straightly ask.

"Before you ask, I just want you to know that..." he took a deep breath and got up from his lying position.

"What?"

"I'm not a fallen angel, I'm a guardian angel."

Don't forget that we have fallen angel :<