052

Xinyi's POV

That's impossible, It's impossible for that to happen.

Everything is clear to me, very clear.

How did I get into a car accident? Everything that happened to me was clear.

"You're just joking right?" I cried.

I dont like her joke, her jokes is not funny at all.

"How can I fool you?, that's what happened. I'm so scared that you might die. You told us you would only take care of children at a Children's Center. But before you could go there, you had an accident" she explained.

I'm still crying...

That's not true, what they've said is not true.

-

Third Person's POV

"That's not true! Mom! where are they?! Don't make fun of me like that!" Xinyi said aloud. She still couldn't believe about what happened.

She tried to ask about them even though her parents don't know who they are.

Her parents didn't know what to do that's why they called the doctor. When the doctor arrived she tried to talk to her.

"What happend?" the doctor asked Xinyi.

"Where's my other friend? Where are Xiaojun, Kun, and Lucas? They're with me when the asylum exploded" Xinyi asked while crying.

The doctor frowned because of her questions.

"The asylum exploded?" Xinyi nod.

"Yes, I work at an asylum, I take care of seven men, but that owner didn't treat them well so I had to runaway with them. When we finally escaped, I went back again to Ten with Xiaojun. But before it happened, the bomb exploded. I suddenly lost consciousness. When I woke up I was here. "Xinyi explained.

"Who are they? Xiaojun?" the doctor asks again.

"They are the patients I take care of"

"I see" the doctor said as he stood up and looked at Xinyi's mother.

"She had Schizophrenia Disorder. I don't know if it's because of the way she hit her head or what but this disorder is not good for her. Delusional is a serious matter Mrs. Pei you need to check her with psychiatrists." the Doctor suggested.

"So you're saying I'm crazy?" Xinyi asked the doctor angrily. Mad about what she heard.

"It's not like that Miss Xinyi but-"

"But that's what you see, right? Why do you find it hard to believe me!?" Xinyi screams at them.

"Xinyi..."

"I just want to ask you about what happened to my patients but here's what you're doing!?" Xinyi couldn't help but shout.

She can't accept what the doctor said about her.

"Put her to sleep first" the doctor ordered the nurses.

"Don't!" Xinyi restrained but she couldn't do anything because her body was still hurting and she didn't have the strength to avoid the injection.

Later on, she fell asleep.

"Doc, what should we do?" Xinyi's Mom asked.

The doctor looks at Xinyi's mom.

"There's still a chance that your child will recover, but you need to take her to a Mental Hospital. They may also have guidance on how to cure your child." Xinyi's Mom nodded.

She also has no choice, she is afraid of what might happen to her daughter.