032

[Still Juchae, Winwin, and Hendery's past]

Third Person's POV

As soon as Juchae arrived at Hendery's room, he immediately greeted her with a hug.

"I miss you" Hendery said cheerfully. Juchae hugged him back.

"By the way, why are you taking so long? I've been waiting for you." he then held Juchae's hand.

"I went to the other patient's room" Juchae talks calmly. Just like Winwin, Hendery is also very clingy when it comes to Juchae. It doesn't matter to Juchae because after all, that's her patients.

"Did you go to Winwin's room too?" Hendery question and sat down. She nods. Hendery's grip on Juchae's hand suddenly tightened.

"Did he tell you something? What did he do to you?" Juchae chuckled.

"Nothing, he just told me about how he got here"

"Since I'm already here and I'll be back in the office later. Can you tell me why or how you came here?" Hendery didn't hesitate to tell it.

"I'll make it short. Since my mom died, Mrs. Chen suddenly came to our house and brought me here. I don't know what happened next. All I know is I'm here." Hendery state. Juchae nods and asks him a question again.

"Then why it is written on your document is that you have a Panic Disorder? I haven't seen you have a panic attack before. You look fine."

"I used to have panic disorder, instead of being scared every time I had a panic attack, I became more aggressive. It got worse when they gave me pills that I didn't know about. So every time they made me drink it, I panicked" Hendery confess.

"Uhm, that's why you were mad when we first met" Juchae recalled.

"Yes, but I don't know why I calmed down when you called my name. What do you have Juchae and I'm becoming like this?" Hendery asked then stood up and approach Juchae. Juchae looks at him confused.

"What do you mean? I don't know either. Maybe because I know how to calm someone? They also calm--"

"I know that Juchae, but what did you feed us and we became like this to you? I became like this to you?" Hendery walks closer to Juchae and instantly holds her cheeks making her startled.

"Juchae, I don't know what I'm going to do. When it comes to you, I feel anxious. You're driving me crazy." the last words she heard. 

Until Hendery kissed her.