Early in the Morning🦝🍉

Whats this? Fluff? Yup I give you something fluffy. Tommy is 17.

It was early in the morning, maybe around three. Tommy was sleeping peacefully in his bed. All warm and snuggled up, dreaming of cotton candy girls. He wore his favorite baby blue sweater with bonnie ears on the hood, black pijama shorts and black socks because fuck you. His dogs lay on his bed next to him. His parents left for their business trip so he was home alone and it's going to last for about two weeks max. His mother and father didn't really want to leave him home alone but they couldn't take him with them or cancel the business trip. Yesterday his friends asked his mother if they could come over and surprise him. His mother agreed and asked them to record his reaction. So here we are, 3 in the morning with a sleeping baby and friends sneaking their way into his room. The dogs lift their heads up after hearing the floorboards creak. Ranboo entered the room fist, followed by Tubbo and Jackmaniflold. Jack held his phone up ready to start recording, Tubbo turned on Tommy's led lights while Ranboo slowly made his way to Tommy's bed to wake him up. The dogs already know who they are so they felt no real threat.

"Tommy." Ranboo whispered

Tommy slowly opened his eyes and looked at Ranboo. His tired brain hadn't registered that it was his friends in his room so he just pulled Ranboo down. They all held back a laugh. Tubbo walked up to help Ranboo but also got pulled down. Jack was their only hope but alas even he was pulled down.

~~~~~~

When Tommy woke up he was so confused and embarrassed. What were his friends doing there? If his friends are him then he needs to put on his tough guy act.

"Oh good morning Tommy." Jack smiled

"The fuck are you doing in my house?" Tommy asked

"Oh we came earlier like around three. We tried to wake you up but you just pulled us down." Tubbo explained

"Uh Huh yeah ok now get off." Tommy stated

"What no! We're so comfy!" Tubbo argued

"Tommy put your tough act down, we know you like to be cute. That's probably why you're wearing that sweater." Ranboo teased

Tommy's face turned red. How could he forget he was wearing his bonnie sweater.

"Bitch get off!" Tommy argued

They laughed but didn't get off. Tommy just let them be on there, there was no point now.