||gonna set your flag on fire||

Season 2 episode 10

"Come on. There's someone I want you to meet."Ophelia hears Klaus. Ophelia opens the door.

"Camille this Xavier, Blair and Hope. Blair is the trouble marker just like her father and her uncle Kol."Klaus says.

"Oh my gosh. But you said I thought they was."

"The only way to truly protect them was to convince the world of her death. I hope you understand. Once it's safe fro you to leave here, our secret cannot leave with you."Klaus tells cami.

Cami nods and smiles she check the three babies as she smiles at them.

"Oh, they're perfect."Cami says as the three chuckled.

+

"Hey. Thanks for meeting me here."Ophelia says to Brian.

"I asked you to marry me, you take off for three days. Good thing I'm a secure guy. Sort of."He says to her.

"So. Are you ready to do this thing? Get hitched, take the plunge slap on the old ball and chain."She asks him.

"Whoa. That's not that simple. It's a mystical unification ceremony it's not like we can go to Vegas."Brian tells her.

"Right."

"Look, as long as the werewolves need those rings, they'll be under the witches control. Now, if we wanna change that, we gotta do this by the book, Literally. We have to find a shaman who can perform the ceremony trails to endure, devotion rituals."Brian says.

"Devotions rituals?"

"Try not to be so excited."

+

"You wolves are here because you want freedom."Ophelia hears Hayley as she in the room checking stuffs her wolves left also Brian.

"What's happening?!"Ophelia asks as she comes in.

"Between your two degenerate species is hatred, war and death."Finn says as the house shakes. Ophelia and Gina vamp speed as the sun burns them.

"But I imagine give a little time confined together. You'll come to see things the way I do."Finn leaves.

Ophelia gets inside of the room as she sees Marcel packing things and Gina leaves.

"So you got any brilliant ideas on how to keep this under control?"She asks.

"What people in New Orleans Have done. When trapped in close quarters with mortal enemies. Drink and hopefully blow off a little steam."Marcel says as he throws the bottle to Ophelia as she drinks it.

"Ah."

+

Ophelia was looking at the wolves while Klaus came behind her.

"Worried about your wolves? And Brian?"He asks her. As she looks down.

"Or perhaps the source of your anxiety is further from home."Klaus says.

"That obvious, huh? Ahem. I'm making it obvious."Ophelia says.

"Well yes. We both had a splendid night. Frankly, I'm glad Elijah and Hayley dropped their pretense. And shall we say."Klaus says.

"Okay, okay, okay. Stop. Enough. This family so weird enough already."She says and chuckles and looks down at Brian.

"You're feeling guilty, aren't you? Wondering if you should tell your betrothed things he doesn't know. That you're not in love with him. Of all the poems written on the subject of unrequited love, There are so few on the pain of being the object of that affection. The truth is, Ophelia it's not love on which the strongest foundation are built. It's the decency of merciful lies."She says to him.

+

"They say this place is haunted."The women says to Rebekah.

"How could you possibly tell?"

"There's lots of version of the story, but they all start the same way with Astrid Militance and Mary Alice Clarie imprison here over a century ago. By your brother. Then the coven started to put others here too. Ones broken by magic. Witches like me."She says to Rebekah.

"So that's it, then. They just lock you lot up and throw away the key? Who are the creepsters with the scars?"Rebekah asks.

"They call themselves the kindred. Years ago they got obsessed with dark magic. Necromancy, immortality spells. So their coven
locked them up here. Since then they're in charge."She says.

"What about our magic? We're still witches right?"Rebekah asks.

"All we have to do is send a little distress signal."She says.

+

Vincent/ Finn did a spell for the vampires to get hungry while Kol and Davina tried to get out of here but they couldn't Finn was channeling his father Mikael. While Ophelia is sitting in the couch bored wanting to see her
children. Davina and Kol did the spell and got us out of here.

"Okay! Let's go! Hurry hurry!"Hayley says.

"Remember 60 seconds!"