δύο

I was scared, I did not dare to look at him

I was scared, I did not dare to look at him. ,, I don't think you are allowed to keep me here after school" I said anxiously. The only thing he did was laughing at me. ,, I can do whatever I want, I am your teacher nobody will notice anyway" he answered cold. ,, No you can not, let me go now Hoseok." I answered him with all my courage. He licked his lips. ,, So you already calling me Hoseok? Did I allow you to do this?I don't think so huh" he said while staring at me. ,, What is wrong with you? if you're bored go and fuck some girls or whatever, I don't even care about what you do" I hissed. His face got darker. ,,Believe me, I am definitely not bored, and who knows maybe I will fuck your mom later" he laughed. ,, You disgusts me" was the only thing I said as I stood up and ran out of the room. What the hell is wrong with this man. I am his student? I got goosebumps. Quickly I went home and took a shower. When I laid in my bed, suddenly my mom called my name and told me I should come down, someone is here to see me. As I took my steps into the kitchen I was shocked. ,, What are you doing here?!" I angrily asked him. I can't believe Mister Lee really came to my house. ,, Hello Hyungwon, as I told you in school your grades in Englisch are really bad. I called your mom and she suggested, you should get some private tutoring from me" he said with an weird smile on his face. ,, Mom. Please? Why him?" I asked her desperately. ,, He's your teacher and as I heard a really good one. Also I don't have to pay him. If it's okay could you two learn at your house Hoseok? It's really bad here" my mom replied.
,, Of course , Tomorrow after school Hyungwon. Don't forget it. I'll wait for you" Hoseok agreed. ,, Whatever " I groaned and went back in my room. I swear he wants anything from me. I just don't know what yet. I did my homework, well surprisingly I did. I usually never do my homework. After that I went to bed, took me a while to fall asleep tho. •next day
I thought about to tell my mom I'm sick but she wouldn't believe me anyway. She don't really like me I guess. Whatever. The first two lessons were Sports and guess what. Yeah of course with Mister I come home to you Lee. Pissed I took all my stuff and went to the gym. I changed into my clothes and we all waited for Hoseok to begin the lesson. He came into the hall, all he has worn was a really thight shirt and shorts. What the faq. Are teachers even allowed to wear something like this. Of course all the girls started to make him compliments. ,, Good morning guys, I hope you all are fine. Let's start with basketball for now. Hyungwon please get the basket balls " he said and looked in my direction. So I stood up and went into the room and got 4,5 balls and threw them to my classmates. ,, I don't feel well Mister Lee, can I sit on the bank please?" I friendly asked Hoseok. ,, Yeah sure" he agreed and smiled. This man really is a creep. I sat down and looked at my classmates. Hoseok took a sit besides me. ,, Don't forget the lesson today." he reminded me. ,, Of course not" I respectfully replied. He laughed ironic.
Jihyo saw me and Hoseok talking and she got mad or something? I don't really know. At least she looked pissed. When Hoseok left for a second she ran into a door and started crying. I went to her and asked if she's fine but all she did was blaming me. Hoseok ran into out direction. ,, What happened!" he  asked. ,,H-hyungwon pushed me against the door" Jihyo sniffed. ,, Wait, that's not true-" I wanted to say but Hoseok interrupted me. ,, Be quiet, go and change. We'll talk about this later" he angrily said. Wow am I the bad one now? okay. I took my stuff and went down. The last thing I saw was Hoseok who carried Jihyo into the locker room. Suddenly I felt bad, I don't know why. Just the feeling. The day was long and boring. After school I went home for an hour and left than to go to Hoseok's. I rang the ball and waited a few seconds. He opened the door. ,, You're here. great come in." he hissed. I went inside and he told me where to put my stuff. After that I took a seat on his couch. ,, Why did you do it?" he asked me with a pissed undertone. ,, Why did I do what?" I clueless asked him. ,, Pushed her." he monotonous replied. ,, As I said, she did it herself god damn." was all I said. He laughed. ,, Yeah sure she just pushed herself against a door just to say you did that. Who do you wanna fool?" he growled. ,, For fucks sake ! I did not do it!" I protested. ,, She probably did it because she likes you. I don't know how she could even like something like you." I alleged. ,, Oh- you don't know how? Should I show it to you." he said with a dead stare. ,, You wish" I coldly responded. He pushed me down, so I was lying under him. ,, S-stop" was all I could say. I couldn't move when I felt a hand under my shirt and his lips on my neck.

———————————————————————————

I don't know, I have the feeling the first chapters gonna be a little bit boring. The tea will come haha.
Hope y'all have a nice day/night
<3333
sexy wonho here 😩

Hope y'all have a nice day/night<3333sexy wonho here 😩