τρία

18+ Content / Daddy Kink/ Abuse / Self harm❗️❗️❗️

I couldn't move or breath. I was shocked. ,, Let's see if I am really that unattractive baby~" he said and smirked. ,,Hoseok go away from me!" I cried. I was shaking. My legs weren't under control anymore. ,,Is my baby really that scared? Psht I will make you feel good" Hoseok continued talking. ,,N-no stop it"  I begged. ,,Why would I?" he asked ironically. ,,B-because this is i-illegal." I said even tho it was more stutter than real talking. I looked at his face, he was looking at me with pure lust in his eyes, like a wild animal. He ran his hands over my upper body. I closed my eyes, not because I enjoyed it, I was scared and a tear left my eye. ,,No baby don't cry, I won't hurt you" I heard Hoseok saying. ,,I will stop under one condition" he suddenly whispered. ,,w-what cond-dition?" I quietly asked. I gasped. I felt a hand on my dick. He started to ran his fingers up and down my length. ,,p-please p-please which condition? stop h-hoseok stop" I cried out loud. He laughed. ,,You really turn me on when you're helpless like that under me" he said ,,call me daddy and maybe I'll stop" he continued his sentence. ,,N-no, I don't want to." I moaned. His hand got faster
,,Look at you. Desperately crying wanting me to stop. Call me daddy you little brat." he reiterated.
I started to cry harder. ,,P-please p-please stop ah~"
I gasped again. Hoseoks hand got faster again. I couldn't take it anymore, I just wanted him to stop. ,,P-PLEASE DADDY S-STOP" I screamed and more tears were falling down my face. Hoseok immediately stopped. ,,Was not that hard, was it baby? Such a good boy" he praised me. I said nothing. I couldn't speak for a few minutes. ,,What? Was it that good ?" he amused asked. I didn't dare to look at him. Actually I also didn't want to look at him. I have this weird feeling in my body but I can't describe it. ,,I-im gonna tell my mom a-about this" I stuttered. He started laughing. ,,And? You think she'll believe you? God damn you mean nothing to her. Literally Hyungwon. N-O-T-H-I-N-G. You're a disappointment" he said. Tears started falling down my face. ,,That's not true, my mom loves me." I complained about what he said a second ago. I knew he was right. I knew my mom hates me. She always wanted a daughter. ,,Keep on lying to yourself" was the only thing he answered. ,,I am the only one who'll ever give you any kind of attention. And no you don't have a choice. You're not gonna tell anyone about this. Believe me. That's just the beginning" he whispered into my ear. ,,Can I please go home?" I shyly asked him because I was scared of his reaction. He smiled, ,,sure, I'll see you tomorrow baby" he said like nothing happened. I got my stuff and went home. I didn't greet my mom or anything. All I did was laying in my bed and look at the wall. I don't want to go to school tomorrow. Was he really right? Will nobody ever give me attention? I guess he is. My friends always do things without even asking me if I wanna join them. About my mom? yeah she hates me. I hate my life. I got the knive from under my bed and let it slide slightly over my arm. One cut, two cuts, three.... The blood was dropping down. I smiled. I like this feeling, I like the pain. After a few more cuts, I put the knive back under my bad and cleaned my arm. My phone rang. I got a message.

~ +82 27389 39150 (fake number)

Sleep well Hyungwon. I'll see you at school tomorrow. Don't even think about it. You're going to school.

~Hoseok

~Hoseok

I directly threw my phone against my wall. Why just why? I'm not going to answer him. Even worse is that I have 4 lessons with him tomorrow. I tried to sleep but I couldn't, I was awake the whole night. Thinking about how to get away from all of this.
My alarm rang and I had to get ready for school. I looked terrible not gonna lie. As I arrived at my school, I took a seat and listened to music. A few minutes later Hoseok came. ,,Good Morning, before we start today's lesson, I want Jihyo and Hyungwon to come outside with me. I think we all have to talk. The others are going to do page 167 please" he said. I rolled my eyes and stood up. I went outside and waited for Jihyo and Hoseok. Jihyo sat down. ,,I think you both know what this is about." Mister Lee started saying. ,,Yes, and as I said, I didn't do anything. I don't care if you believe me or not. That's bullshit. Keep believing her, and Jihyo keep on lying like that maybe he'll fuck you for free then" I hissed. Jihyo stared crying. ,,That's enough Hyungwon, you come with me. NOW" he screamed. ,,As you wish" I replied and followed him.

———————————————————-
That's it for today <3
I'll try to upload more the next days but school is stressful at the moment.
Hope y'all have a good day/night
Stay safe <3333

Hope y'all have a good day/night Stay safe <3333