τέσσερα

I followed him into one of our classrooms

Йой! Нажаль, це зображення не відповідає нашим правилам. Щоб продовжити публікацію, будь ласка, видаліть його або завантажте інше.

I followed him into one of our classrooms. Well, it was our old directors office. I sighed. ,,What?" I asked with a pissed undertone. ,,You'll say sorry to her." was the only reply I got. I laughed. ,,No" I answered and rolled my eyes. ,,I won't say sorry for something I did not do." He looked at me without any kind of impression. ,,You'll do what I say, otherwise I will make you to do those things and that's gonna hurt way more than a „sorry"." he said.
I licked my lips. ,,I won't, I am not going to say it again. You're such an asshole for believing her but as I said go and fuck her. Fits your image best anyway." I growled. ,,IT IS ENOUGH CHAE HYUNGWON I SWEAR TO FUCKING GOD IF YOU WON'T SAY SORRY I'LL FUCK YOUR ASS TILL YOU WON'T BE ABLE TO WALK AND I DON'T CARE IF YOU WANT IT OR NOT." he screamed at me. All I did was going out of the room and slamming the door behind me. He is so scary. I went home straight away I couldn't stay any longer in his classes. My mom wasn't home of course. She probably is fucking some dude right now, so she will come back tomorrow I guess. I got a message so I took a look at my phone .

~ Lee.
I know you went home because of what happened. I will come to your house later and I know where your mom is tho, so don't think I will be nice to you. I also talked to Jiyho, you still didn't apologised to her.
See you later.

Oh no please no. Not again, I really don't wanna see him again. The time passed really fast and still all I did was sitting on my bed and being scared. He looked so mad, he's gonna hurt me for sure. The bell rang. I slowly went down and opened the door. He pushed the door open so I fell on the floor.  ,,Such a weak whore huh? Stand up" he commanded, and I did what he said. ,,Always does what Daddy wants" he continued. I followed him into our living room. He clapped on his lap and made a sign that I should sit on it. I was really scared so I followed his orders and I took a seat on this lap. ,,What a good boy you are right now" he praised me. What is wrong with me? Why do I like it when he praises me? Stop it . ,,Why are you here Hoseok?" I asked. ,,You exactly know why I am here" he said and smirked. I shaked my head. ,,Well well well" he started saying. ,,I guess it' time to let you decide." after that sentence he pushed me down underneath him and pulled out a lighter. He let it slide over my skin so that it burned me. I gasped. ,,W-why stop a-ah" I cried out. It hurts so bad. He did it again but this time on my neck. I stared to scream. He laughed at me. ,,Yeah scream for daddy~" he replied. ,,IT HURTS WHY STOP PLEASE PLEASE" I continued screaming. ,,You wanna play my game baby?" he asked. With tears in my eyes I tried to stay calm. ,,p-please just let me go." I am scared. ,,just let me go" I answered. ,,Play it or I'll continue burning this pretty skin of yours" he repeated. At this point my body hurted and I was crying like a baby. ,,I-I'll play your game but s-stop" I pressed out my mouth. He smiled and stopped. ,,Good boy. Now welcome to hell baby" he said. ,,W-what?" I asked. ,,I like to play games and this game is called stay with me until one of us is dead, and believe me I never lose." he happily answered me. I couldn't breath. ,,Don't be afraid, maybe you'll fall in love with me and you'll be the happiest person on earth. Or you'll be dead." he tried to make me feel even worse. ,,It's easy since I am your teacher, at least in school. Outside your mine and I do whatever I what with what belongs to me~" he whispered.  ,,P-please go Hoseok" I said with a shaking voice. ,,No. I'll stay here tonight, ah and it's daddy not Hoseok for you." he added. I cried again. ,,Psht baby, don't cry. If you do what I say nothing will be bad" he whispered and hugged me. ,,Now go and take a shower?, I'll wait in your bedroom" he suggested. I nodded and went into the bathroom.

—————————————————————————

Hey guys,
Sorry that I didn't updated yesterday but I felt really sick.
Hope y'all are fine <33
Pls vote and leave a comment <33333