πέντε

I went to the bathroom

I went to the bathroom. I looked into the mirror and my face looked horrible, my eyes were red and my neck full of scars. I took off my clothes and went under the shower as I closed my eyes I felt someone coming in. Of course I knew who it was. I didn't dare to turn around so all I said was ,, W-what do you want?" Meanwhile Hoseok took of his clothes too and went into the shower. He hugged me softly from behind. ,,You are so pretty Hyungwon" he said and left a soft kiss on my neck. I got goosebumps and he smiled. His hands slowly ran over my body, with my eyes closed I let out a soft moan. ,,You like that baby?" he asked me even tho he already knew the answer. I slowly nodded ,,Can you do it again?" I asked. I don't know why I was like this but nobody ever showed me that much attention. I slowly got addicted to it. ,,If you ask me nicely" he replied. ,,Hmh can you d-do it agian please"? I shyly asked. As an answer I felt his hand running over my body again, and I got hard. After a few minutes his hand found its way to my dick. I leaned my head on his shoulder and my breath got heavier. Hoseoks hand was going up and down. My moans got louder with every move he made. ,,You really like it that much baby?" he joked around. ,,I can give you so much more" he continued whispering in my ear. Agian his hand got faster and faster and I already knew I was coming any second. He knew it too so he stopped right before it. ,,H-hoseok no- please" I begged. ,,You know what you're suppose to call me, do it and I'll let you cum baby" he said. I thought about it a few seconds but I couldn't hold it any longer and it started to hurt. ,,L-let me cum, p-please daddy" I whispered against his neck. ,,Good boy" he said and took his hand of my dick so I could cum. I did. It was better than it ever felt when I did it myself. I was breathing fast and Hoseok left a few more kisses on my neck. ,,Now clean yourself, I'll wait in the bedroom" he said and left. I cleaned myself but I still was confused. It felt really good and I want more of this feeling. After a few more minutes I put on my clothes and went into my bedroom. Hoseok was already laying on my bed. I took a seat besides him. ,,You can sit near to me, I won't bite baby" he laughed and pushed me into his direction. ,,o-okay" I said and sat more near to him.  ,,Close your eyes and try to sleep" he continued saying. ,,I w-want to try something first" I replied. Hoseok looked at me. ,,And what? he asked. I got closer to him and looked into his eyes. ,,c-can I kiss you?" I shyly asked. He laughed and nodded, so I slowly put my lips on his. The kiss got way more intensive than I wanted but it felt good. God his lips are really damn soft. After some time I carefully pushed him away from me. He smiled.  I laid down and closed my eyes. ,,You want to sleep now?" he asked. I nodded. He hugged me and said ,,Good night". After some time I fell asleep.

————————————————
A really short chapter.
Reallyyyyyy sorry but I can't upload that much the next weeks because of my exams.
Stay healthy <33
plz vote and comment 🤍