━𝚃𝙷𝙴 𝙽𝙸𝙶𝙷𝚃𝚂 𝙰𝚁𝙴 𝙷𝙾𝚃, 𝙱𝚄𝚃 𝙸'𝙻𝙻 𝚂𝚃𝙸𝙻𝙻 𝙱𝙴 𝙲𝙾𝙻𝙳 𝙵𝙾𝚁 𝚈𝙾𝚄━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙨𝙚𝙫𝙚𝙣━

''𝘞𝘦'𝘳𝘦 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘢𝘯 𝘦𝘴𝘤𝘢𝘱𝘦 𝘧𝘳𝘰𝘮 𝘵𝘩𝘪𝘴 𝘩𝘦𝘭𝘭𝘩𝘰𝘭𝘦, 𝘯𝘰𝘵 𝘱𝘭𝘢𝘯𝘯𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘺𝘰𝘶𝘳 𝘩𝘰𝘯𝘦𝘺𝘮𝘰𝘰𝘯 𝘵𝘰 𝘔𝘦𝘹𝘪𝘤𝘰.''

𝙩𝙬! 𝙚𝙭𝙥𝙡𝙞𝙘𝙞𝙩 𝙘𝙝𝙞𝙡𝙙 𝙖𝙗𝙪𝙨𝙚!

His breaths shallow, his heart pounding on his chest. Wiping the sweat bleeding down his forehead, he hissed. He pressed one of his bruises too hard. One knock at the door, no answer. Glancing at one of the clocks, he darted his eyes around. He wasn't busy, was he? He knocked again, silence all to be heard. Stepping back, he ruffled his hair. Motionless. He knocked again, he needed justice. He'd help him get that, right? Silence, he studied the room. Expensive was the only word that could describe it. He waved at one of the pimps, blood dripping from his nose. Don't be rigid or they'd kill you with a crack of their neck.

"Elio, Elio,'' he grinded his teeth, knocking harder on the door, "Looks like daddy isn't here to save you now.''

The kicks to his sides, he knocked harder.

"What,'' a swing of the door, his dad's voice calm, red lipstick sprawled everywhere, his shirt unbuttoned. Elio regained balance.

Kissing his teeth, Elio said, "They got me again.''

"And what would you like me to do,'' his voice was hostile.

Elio swallowed, looking at the floor, "I want justice.''

His dad scoffed, "First you interrupt my important time,'' he bit his swollen lip, his dad hit the side of his head, he winced, "Only to tell me you got beat up.''

Elio looked him dead in the eye, bruises scattered everywhere. "It's all your fault, not only are you too soft to defend yourself, you're also dirtying the family's name,'' a stab to his heart, the words stung.

He winced, he gave him five fingers, Elio winced. He slapped him again, "You better look at me boy!''

Elio hissed, "What happens when a Trotta comes up to you, pointing a gun at your head,'' he kicked Elio's shin, sending the boy wincing to the ground. "Are you just gonna take the shot to the head? Is the son I've raised?'' his dad slapped him, Elio's bruises tearing open.

"You think that's how it works?'' tears stained Elio's cut face, "You're taking over the business one day and my men are gonna have a pussy to lead it.''

Elio shook his head, "No,'' he croaked, pushing through the velvet carpets.

"You couldn't even defend yourself,'' he slapped his head, knocking him into the wall, tears streamed Elio's face. "What would they all think of me? Every breath you take, you're dirtying my name,'' he kicked his stomach.