━𝙵𝚁𝙴𝙰𝙺𝚂 𝙾𝙵 𝙽𝙰𝚃𝚄𝚁𝙴━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩━

━𝘾𝙝𝙖𝙥𝙩𝙚𝙧 𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩━

"𝘋𝘰𝘦𝘴 𝘪𝘵 𝘭𝘰𝘰𝘬 𝘭𝘪𝘬𝘦 𝘐 𝘩𝘢𝘷𝘦 𝘵𝘳𝘦𝘢𝘴𝘶𝘳𝘦 𝘩𝘪𝘥𝘥𝘦𝘯 𝘶𝘱 𝘮𝘺 𝘢𝘴𝘴?''

The water beaded down his forehead. The water sinking into his hair. His breaths rigid, the taps of the footsteps. Hot breaths against the icy waters. He'd break any minute, he'd shatter into pieces. Knocking his head on the wall, he saw flashes of the person he was. This was the payback wasn't it, for every bad thing he did. Could he not slip into the floor, his throat closed, gone without a sound. What the fuck was going on? Everything seemed fuzzy, fuzzy and pink.

"I fucking hate you Elio,'' the thud of the gun, the shut of the door.

"Princess,'' it was his voice, it seemed so distant.

Elio took a sharp breath, his face in the mirror, gun to his head. With a shut of the faucet and wipe under his eye, he wrapped his towel around his waist. He didn't deserve it, he deserved to bleed.

Walking past an open mouthed Joey, he entered their empty. His wet feet staining the wooden floors, he slipped on his boxers and sweatpants. Tying his vans, Joey entered and did the same. Was it wrong of him wanting to touch his skin, the way Rowan touched his?

Picking Joey's green tie dye shirt from the ground, he pulled it over his head. It smelt like him, warm like cinnamon, sweet like honey.

Joey smiled at him, he was wearing a brown jacket and a blue tie dye shirt.

"What happened?"

Joey shrugged.

"When did we get on speaking terms?" Elio was dying to know.

"I believe it was when you asked me about my zodiac,'' Joey stepped closer, hands in his pockets.

Elio kissed his teeth, "You held a gun up to my head Joey.''

"You dislocated my shoulder,'' Joey stepped closer, the warm look faded off his face.

Elio shook his hair, "You should of pulled the trigger.''

"Elio, the fuck? Are you just gonna ignore that you were tempting me. That you held a switchblade up to my fucking neck,'' Joey snapped.

"Well you're the one who hates me! Can you hear the silence?"

"You know what Elio,'' Joey said harshly, "You are just like him, I tried giving you a chance.''

"It's actually funny because you were the one who would bring up the past and how much you hated me,'' Elio stepped closer, their faces inches apart.