𝘿𝘼𝙉𝘼'𝙎 𝘼𝙇𝙄𝙑𝙀𝙀

𝘴𝘵𝘢𝘳𝘵𝘦𝘥: 19 February  2021

𝘦𝘯𝘥𝘦𝘥: 30 April 2021

Wow, I actually finished something. 'We are the champions by queen' starts playing.

Thank you all for joining me on Elio and Joey's journey. I hope you enjoyed it as much as I enjoyed writing it. Now I can publish and OC book cause I actually finished one's journey.

THANK YOU ALL SO MUCH FOR READING AND MAKING IT THIS FAR IN THE BOOK. I can't believe it. Thanks for the votes, the comments, everything. I'm so grateful.

As always don't forget to comment.

𝘿𝙀𝘿𝙄𝘾𝘼𝙏𝙄𝙊𝙉𝙎!

I wanna give a big thanks to -welcometonewyork- and riverphvcnix for taking the time to comment, I really appreciate it<33

And the rest of you who have voted and commented and taken the time to read this, thank I really appreciate it. 

Also thank you to 80s90swriting for giving me the motivation to finish this. I originally didn't think I would, but then we had a -cough cough- talk. And don't forget to go check her's out, it's really good.

AND most importantly, to Oceana. I don't know what happened to her, but I really valued her and I'll always wait for her. I'll always wait for you Oceana.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 1!

No one asked but Elio's original character was way different and him and Joey weren't originally suppose to be that intense.

My first thought about this back when I first watched the movie was that Elio's face claim should be Conan Gray and that they'll just tease each other. 

Then a while later I was bored and decided to actually start it, but I wanted a pyscho character hence the description. That's why the starting quote of the book is that. In the scene where Elio breaks down, it was originally suppose to be Joey breaking down because Elio slapped him. Then that's why Joey was like 'you're just like him.' And Elio's response was 'And it's a beautiful crime.'

Then I developed Elio's character and I'm way happier with the ending now. 

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 2!

Elio's dad was high on cocaine at his funeral and memorial service.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 3!

Elio suffered with bipolar mania, handed down to him from his dad.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 4!

I considered using Conan Gray, Robert Downey Jr, Rudy Pankow or Johnny Depp as Elio's face claim.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 5!

Their relationship was originally supposed to be more toxic.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 6!

Elio was expelled from a school in Italy, Korea, Dutchland and the UK.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 7!

Me and Elio share the same birthday.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 8!

The prologue I wrote for this is the only one I've ever liked.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 9!

I considered 'Mistakes like this' as the title.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 10!

I originally planned on killing Joey off and having Elio use his gun to shoot Cali, but a daydream changed my mind. I considered killing them both off at the same time. Then there's a version where I kept them both alive, but it would of been hard to do, considering the lack of information on Joey.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 11!

Elio has about three brothers who lives with his dad, and overall fourteen siblings around the world, thanks to his dad being a nympho.

𝙀𝙓𝙏𝙍𝘼 12!

Elio questioned many times if he was a girl trapped in a boy's body, but never experimented because he didn't have anyone to talk to.

If you wanna know anything else, ask and I'll answer.

And that concludes Beautiful Crime. Thank you for your existence<3

If you wanna read more of my fanfiction, I published a John Bender one a while ago with River Phoenix as a face claim [may be rest in peace].

Thank you, please don't forget to stay safe and drink wata, cause you're worth every drop darling<3