Chapter 19

Chapter 1: The Most Reliable Hero!
____________________________________

Gouketsu: Here I come...

Gouketsu started walking towards Y/n creating small craters in the ground.

Y/n: (mind) I have to drag him away from this area, If I don't...

Y/n looked around analysing his situation.

Y/n: (mind) The civilians will be caught up in the fight, then I just have to...

Y/n used the momentum of his leg strength to instantly fly towards Gouketsu and kick him out of the stadium.

Everyone:...!

Gouketsu: (mind) His fast! And strong too!

Y/n hadn't let go of Gouketsu yet, after they were far enough away from the stadium, Y/n kicked him into the buildings.

Gouketsu: Arggggg!

Gouketsu gets up, grunting in pain.

Gouketsu:...You stronger than I thought...

Y/n: You pretty tough-

Suddenly out of nowhere, Gouketsu's chest was pierced by a laser energy

The laser beam was about to hit Y/n, but with his godly reflexes he deflected it to the sky, not wanting it to head to the arena's direction.

Y/n looked at his hands and saw that they were badly burnt and bruised from the laser energy.

Y/n: The only person that managed to actually break my armor was...

Boros: Such weak lifeforms on this planet...

Y/n: What are you doing here?

Boros: I'm in search of strong lifeforms that would give stimulation to my existence.

Y/n: Didn't I already defeat you...

Y/n looks back at his hands as it starts to heal.

Boros: Exactly! To overtake my title again as the galaxy's strongest, I must defeat you! But there aren't any strong foes I can even call a warm up.

Y/n: Are you mocking Earth's strength?

Boros: Yes! Such weak puny lifeforms, but you are an exception of the strong!

Y/n sighed as he searched his pockets.

Y/n: Oh yeah, Suiryu destroyed the device. Hey, did you come across any other monsters?

Boros: Monsters? Are you talking about that weak lifeforms?

Y/n:...Yeah.

Boros: I destroyed them all.

Y/n: At least you did the job for me. There may be some other monsters roaming around this city, so take care of them.

Boros: Don't order me around just because you had beaten me.

Y/n sighs again, heavily.

Y/n: Then do what you want to.

As Y/n says that he sprints away.

Y/n: I'll guess I'll head to the Association.

Timeskip

Without the people knowing that Y/n was inside the Association, he was caught by the Bearded Worker whereas they talked.

Y/n: Did you guys call me OK the device?

Bearded Worker: Y/n! We were trying to contact you this whole time, why didn't you pick up?