Chapter 12

Chapter 12: Paper Work...
____________________________________

Y/n had handed Boros with most of his allies in to

Y/n had felt that Boros would be a waste of talent if he handed him in,so he decided to bail him out of jail.

But with his current position despite him being one of the best Class A heroes,the Hero Association had felt a bit uneasy of his request.

Sitch:But! Letting a monster at that level be under your supervision is ludicrous!

Y/n:You forgot that I dealt with it single handedly right?

Sitch:Yes,but you were also injured!

Y/n moved his body around and stretching

Y/n:Do you see any injuries on me?

Sitch:That may be true,but still...

Executive Girl:We shall not permit your request

The Executive Girl slammed the documents of paper on the table.

Y/n walked over to the table and pucked up the documents as he walked out of the room and closed the door behind him.

Y/n sighed as he saw the nearest bin and threw the documents in the bin.

Y/n:Guess,I'll just break him out of jail then.

Y/n was about to walk until the Bespectacled Worker walked up to him.

Bespectacled Worker:Y/n,I hope you are not going to do something stupid now...

Y/n:In what way do you define the word stupid?

Bespectacled Worker:In the sense of breaking that alien out of jail...

Y/n:Yeah,no....

Bespectacled Worker: Yeah,no?

Y/n:Anyways, see ya...

Y/n walks off as he waved to the Bespectacled Worker.

Bespectacled Worker: I should probably keep a watch on him.

The Bespectacled Worker walks back to the meeting where he saw the others get up and started leaving.

Sitch walks up to the Bespectacled Worker.

Sitch:What do you think about his request?

Bespectacled Worker: It's outrages, but I think we should see how it goes.

Sitch:Yeah,I dont want to lose a hero like Y/n,I think we should see what we can do...

Bespectacled Worker: But you should also take note that it would too cause problems for the Hero Association right?

Sitch:But if It'll work then just imagine that a Dragon Level Threat working for us...

Bespectacled Worker: It's fine by me,but we should keep it a secret from her...