Chapter 11

Chapter 11: The Greatest Showdown!
____________________________________

Sitch opened the document and took out a piece of paper that was scrambled up.

Sitch:The Great Seer has passed away,leaving us a very important message...

He unfolded the paper yet they couldn't make out what was written on it.

Y/n:A great Seer?

Sitch:Ah Y/n,because you are new in this Hero work you dont know about her. She has predicted many casualties and because of her prediction we were saved.

Y/n:Then what is written on that paper?

Sitch:...This...

The message was "The World is in Danger"

Sitch:She has never used such a word as danger ever...

While Sitch explained to them about the message Y/n sensed a tremendous energy above them.

Sitch:So guys I'd like for you to-

Y/n stood up,gaining everyone's attention.

Sitch:I-Is something wrong Y/n?

Y/n looked at the ceiling as he smirked.

Y/n:Something's approaching us...

Sitch:Huh!? W-What do you-

Y/n gripped his fist tight as he jumped and punched the ceiling creating a hole that led upwards to the roof.

He jumped up and made his way to the top,only to be met with a Giant Spaceship above him and some bird monsters

Bird Monster1: Hey boss look! Isnt that The King of Class A!?

Bird Leader:Say...what Disaster Level do you think they'd place us in if we kill him?

Bird Monster2:Probably Demon or Dragon Level-

Y/n:You guys should probably watch out behind you...

The bird monsters looked behind them and saw somewhat of a creepy creature floating from above them.