Chapter 21

Chapter 21: Heroes Vs God Level Threat Crisis
____________________________________

Y/n had waited for the Hero Association members to arrive and send Fubuki's men to the hospital where some who be treated and others would be asked questions of their health.

Bespectacled Worker: Thank you again for your help, despite being busy fighting the monsters.

Y/n: Please, I'm a hero and as one I should make sure that others are okay first.

Sitch: We've contacted Fubuki and she said Thank You.

Y/n: Okay, so on with why you guys had called me here...

Suddenly the whole from was filled with a serious aura.

Bespectacled Worker: Our satellite signal had detected a meteor approaching Earth.

Y/n: A Meteor? What's wrong with meteors coming towards Earth-

Sitch: Y/n, this isn't like that meteor from City Z...

Y/n: What do you mean?

Sitch: We've analysed it and it is...

Bespectacled Worker: Three Times Bigger than the Sun...

Y/n:...What?

Sitch: We've assemble the strongest heroes we could find, the others are still busy fighting the monsters.

Y/n: And you decided not to tell everyone because it would throw the whole society in chaos.

Sitch: I'm glad you caught on.

Metal Knight: The Spaceship I've made was from that alien species ship

Sitch: Metal Knight!?!

Y/n: I was wondering where that strong metal smell was coming from.

Metal Knight: So you must be The Class A Rank 2 hero, Y/n L/n.

Y/n: I'd like to be called leader if you dont mind.

Y/n had a cocky smirk on his face as he looked over to Sitch.

Metal Knight: I don't really mind him being the leader, but I prefer to do stuff on my own.

Y/n: The world is about to end and you worried about teamwork?

Metal Knight looks and Y/n and shrugs.

Metal Knight: I prefer working alone because you lot are just going to get in my way...

Metal Knight walks off as Sitch sighed heavily.

Sitch: Well, the team that you will be leading is already on the ship, I suggest you hurry too.

Y/n: Will do...

Y/n too walks off as Sitch and the Bespectacled Worker searches for any monsters nearby to help the heroes.

Timeskip