~10~ Pain.

Dave considered turning emo. He considered buying black hair dye from Walmart. He considered many things in the moment Ian had found out about Dave's lies. 

"I cannot believe you did that Pitbull!" Dave says angrily. 
"Dave I am not a liar okay? What do you want from me???" Pitbull responds. 

Dave stomps away trying to find Ian to explain. He walks through the isles of Walmart. He sees the boys eating their "lunch"... 

"Woah this is a-ma-zing!" says Alvin. They were drinking shampoo. Dave knew this might kill them but he didn't have time to worry about that now. 

"Have you boys seen Ian??" Dave asks frantically. Simon pushes up his glasses and points towards the dog food isle. 

Dave runs over there and sees Ian crying, eating a bag of dog food. 

"Ian... I'm so sorry... I just didn't want to complicate things." Dave says. 
"Dave. You LIED to me! You lied to my face saying you never met him." Ian said filled with sadness.

Dave just wanted to crumple up into a ball and cry but he had to salvage this relationship. He sat beside Ian and took a handful of dog food. The two sat there for a while, eating when Ian finally breathed in and spoke.

"Okay, I can forgive you, BUT you have to promise to never lie about that ever again okay?" Ian said. Dave nodded aggressively and smooched Ian on his cheek. 

Then they heard this on the P.A....

"Dave Seville please come to cash 1 your thing has died."

Dave gets up confused, thing?? What thing? He thinks to himself. He walks over to the cash and sees.... Alvin's body.... 

"ALLLVVIIIIIIINNNNNN" Dave screams for the final time.