~11~ Funeral

Dave put on his tuxedo and black cowboy hat. This was a sombre day. He sighed and put on his armpit flavoured perfume. He took a big whiff and for a moment, almost forgot about the pain.

Dave walked out of his room to see Simon and Theodore standing outside. Simon was crying but Theo was... laughing?

"I'm glad that little b#tch is dead HEHEHE skinny b#tch!" He said. Dave just face palmed and walked away. 

"Come on boys, it's time for the funeral." Dave stated. He looked around the house and remembered all his times with Alvin, when they played among us together and Dave was being sus, when Alvin came out to Dave as being straight, these memories made Dave shed a tear.

He wiped his eyes and got in his car. On the way to the church Theo and Simon sang acapella version of "when the party's over" by billie eyelash. 

"i could lie and i say i like it like ba da da dum that like it like thaaaat doo doo doo" they sang. Turns out they are really bad without Alvin. Dave wanted to jump out of the car but he didn't since he's such a good parent. 

They arrived at the funeral and saw many people waiting there. Dave stopped Ian. He ran into his arms.

"Ian.. I'm real glad ya made it" Dave said with a teary smile. Ian patted his back and shushed him, they two stood there for about 14 minutes.

Everyone sat down for the funeral and then it was Dave's turn to get up and say a few words about Alvin. He got up slowly and gulped. You can do this, he said to himself.

"So uh..." Dave started when mic echoed. People started booing in the crowd. "Um so... Alvin was.. my kid." Dave stated. He looked in the audience and saw Ian who nodded lightly at Dave, giving him inspiration to continue.

"Alvin was my kid. He wasn't the most well behaved kid but he was the hottest one. He was the funniest one. Honestly, it really should have been Theo that died..." Dave said. He looked at everyone and they were agreeing with him. 

"I'm gonna really miss that guy. It's a shame he had to go before the album got released so that's why we're all gonna work real hard to make it good... for Alvin!" Dave said. 

The whole church started chanting "FOR ALVIN FOR ALVIN" and that's when Ian stood up.

"DAVE I LOVE YOU" He screamed. Dave looked at Ian and started jumping for joy. That's when Ian got down on one knee and...

"Dave Seville you are my best friend, my favourite person, please marry me." Ian said. Dave nodded and nodded and nodded. He ran towards Ian and the two shared the most magical kiss. The audience cheered and everyone was just so so happy. Then...

"YOU B#TCHES REALLY THOUGHT I WAS DEAD???" Alvin said. He arose from his casket. Everyone gasped. 

"Dave why oh why did you have to make my fricking FUNERAL about YOU?" Alvin asked. Dave crumbled to his knees. "Y-you're alive... my baby's alive and I'm getting married!!!!" Dave screamed and smiled very brightly. 

The Seville family left the church and began planning their future together.