-3- Doing Work

The boys went to get some lunch and left Ian and Dave alone in the studio. 

"Those guys are pretty good, too bad they're brats." Ian stated with disgust. 
"Ian, you kidnapped them." Dave sighs with a sigh. 
"Only because they wouldn't work for me!" Ian says in a defensive tone.
"Look, i'm sorry okay? Is that what you wanted to hear?!" Dave says slowly raising his voice. 

Ian starts to back up as Dave gets angrier and angrier. 

"This is YOUR fault Ian, not a bunch of chipmunks, YA HEAR ME?" Dave yelled and he managed to back Ian into a wall. The two men were face to face, close enough to kiss! 

"Yes, Dave I hear you." Ian states calmy, he knows Dave wouldn't actually hurt him. Dave doesn't reply, he's looking at Ian's soul patch. 

"Take a picture it'll last longer." Ian states in a fiesty manner as he shoves Dave off of him. Dave's face is so red he looks like dynamite! 

Ian storms off to who knows where as Dave slumps in the chair. 

Why did I want to kiss him? We were so close I could have just grabbed him and kissed his soul patch. Dave quickly stops these thoughts as Simon walks in with a bag of chips. 

"Very healthy." Dave comments, Simon lets out a little chuckle. 
"Correct me if I'm wrong Dave but, a little sugar is okay once in a while! HAHA" Screams Simon as he opens the chips and munches them down like a little piggie. Dave tries not to barf. 

"Well Dave, it appears that Ian is a little less uh how should I put it, grumpy now." He says. Dave nods slowly. 

"He's still an awful person Simon." Dave says, in denial of course. I don't like that guy, he's so mean! He's not even hot Dave thought as he was denying his feelings, the truth is, he wanted to kiss Ian. He wanted to kiss him so so bad. 

"FIRE!!!" Screams Theodore.