Awoken At Last

📖 Recall on Last Chapter 📖: Basically Clara tried to fight with William over something but it backfired and turns out William was a Yandere because yes and I was bored 👀 he is also mentally insane. Finally Clara managed to leave and she went for a drive and we'll drive off a cliff you know- this is a bad summarization. Anyway apparently I'm good at writing Romance's which is probably an issue and I ran out of ideas of what to make this fight so we provided Yandere William for you 😃👍. Read the last chapter for a better summary. 🙃 I'm forcing you too.

It was like a blur of color. One second I'm driving and the next I'm falling. The car screeched as soon as I hit the edge and went flying. All I know is I landed upside down as the car flipped when I drove. Now I'm awake. Well not exactly... I awoke to darkness. It's pitch black in this atmosphere.  Suddenly I hear the familiar sounds of lives surrounding me and a doctor's voice. Though I'm in a coma I can still hear the world around me, however I can't move. So this is what Evan felt like? Evan. I wonder where he is now. Hopefully an angel looking upon us with his gleaming eyes. He wouldn't be proud I'm afraid to say. I hear William's cold voice shoot out like icicles from the now awfully cold blackness that surrounds me in this empty void. "I told her not to go. I can't believe her." His voice was almost raspy, as though he was about to cry...but he didn't. (Wtf do I write-) This place is empty and I feel lonely. I guess I could call out to see if anyone answers. I doubt that would work, however. I guess waiting wouldn't hurt. As a patient woman, I wouldn't mind resting myself for a little bit. Crouching down, I rest my head on my knees. It's never been quite this tranquil. I enjoy the peace, though. I wonder, in a world all blind does she face any problems? A question to ponder. I guess being blind is something I wouldn't mind. I'm blind to the pain around me. I don't have to worry about anything. However dancing may be tough. Dancing is what keeps me calm and patient. I wish I could dance while being blind to the world around me. All I would need to worry about is dancing and nothing else. I wish I could have my kids with me. I would spin in circles with them. They would join me in my performance and wouldn't have to worry about anything either. However that idea too far out of reach. Anyhow rest is most likely important anyway. Possibilities are endless. I shall rest in this blackness that surrounds me. Hopefully when I awake things will be better... if I awake. Normality is only drifting farther out of reach.