Majestic

✍️ I've been really busy so sorry for not writing in a long time ✍️

           It's colder and lonelier than before, where I've awoken. However, I seem to grasp a small sense of warmth and comfort as if I'm finally free but yet chained. However, opening my eyes doesn't allow me to see. I just breathe and listen. My eyelids are heavy, almost as if metal coverings layer over them. I attempt to stand, but my body weighs me down. Finally after about four tries, I manage to bring myself to my feet. Attempting to walk, I move my foot out, only to realize that I just can't. My leg won't allow the movement that pushes me forward. However, I can move, just not in the intended fashion. The only movements I can make are dance. That's all. I lift my leg out in attempt to test movement one final time, and it only curves into a tippy-toe motion. I balance myself on my toes and extend my arms in front of me, as if I was holding something. It reminds me of when I could hold my children close to my heart, allowing them to rest with their head on my neck. I feel as though that my never happen again. I dance. Tip toe to graceful jump to twirl and back to tip toe. A ballerina as I imagine I am. I can't actually see though. Feel is the next best sense for learning my surroundings. I was over to what I assume was the side, to touch a glass, unbreakable, window and a metal wall. I'm in encaged in whatever this place is. I shimmy back over to what my assumption is the center. I feel stage lights. I turn around to what I assume is the front. I'm on a stage. I'm a performer. I'm metal. I'm a robot. I touch my hand to my elbow, metal. Just as I had predicted. I feel around to the back of my hair, what I presume is anyway. It's curved into a bun. I can talk, however I've always been more of an observer. Listening more than I ever spoke. However song does express. So I'll sing. For now, dance and sing is all of my capability. That is all I shall do then. For years in hopes of this to possibly end, but at least I have been granted some freedom.