Beach Day Omens

Eden tiptoed into her parents' bedroom, once she made sure they weren't having....well, you know...

The twenty four year old didn't want to take any chances! Fortunately, the coast was clear and her parents were still fast asleep, snuggled against one another.

"Daddy! Papa! Time to get up! It's beach day!" Eden exclaimed as she hopped on the bed, making her fathers' jerk awake.

"Good morning dear boy." Aziraphale murmured with a lopsided smile.

"Mnnh. Five more minutes..." Crowley moaned.

"Now love, we promised Eden we would go to the beach today." Aziraphale said matter of factly as he sat up greeted by a warm hug from his daughter.

"Good morning my Little One."

"I'm not little Papa!" Eden replied, frustrated.

"You'll always be my Little One, now let's go downstairs and get breakfast started."

"Oi, wait for me!" Crowley said as he finally shot out of bed, wrapping his arms around his husband and daughter's waists' hugging them close.

"Don't wade in too far Eden! We wouldn't want you to fall off the dropoff!" Aziraphale warned as he watched Eden wade into the crystal blue water as he sat in his striped folding chair.

His gaze flicked to Crowley, who was lying on the piping hot sand, enjoying the warmth.

"Are you enjoying yourself dear?"

"Yeah, this is amazing....." the demon murmured groggily, he was just about to doze off when Aziraphale said, "I guess I'll have to reapply your sunscreen when you wake up."

"Ngk! Do it now! I don't wanna get sun burn!" Crowley exclaimed as he scrambled to his feet, sand flying everywhere.

"I thought as much." Aziraphale replied with a wicked grin.

"Bastard." Crowley muttered under his breath, blushing furiously.