Part 4

"Where's Uni?" Eden asked, realizing that her unicorn floatie was nowhere to been.

"It's probably still in the ocean Queenie, I'll get it later." Crowley replied as Eden coughed, her dry throat screaming from thirst.

Aziraphale snapped his fingers and a cup of ice cold water appeared in his hand. "Drink this Little One."

As Eden drank Crowley ran a hand through her damp curls. "You really scared us darling."

After Eden drank her fill and Aziraphale dried her hair, her parents wanted her to stay in bed for the rest of the day but Eden wasn't having it.

"But Uni, and we still need to collect seashells and you guys haven't had a proper swim with me!" Saving her from drowning in sea water and blood obviously did not count.

"Now sweetie, you've just had quite a terrible accident...." Aziraphale began but Eden was already out of bed and making a break for the swim suit that was left out to dry on the line.

"Ooh!" Eden marveled as she picked up a shell with a pale pink hue. "Papa will love this one!" and within moments, she found a dark brown shell with a snake like spiral on it, which would be the perfect for her Daddy.

"Papa! Papa! Look! Look!" Eden shouted as she dashed to the angel, his light blue bucket filled to the brim with his own collection of shells.

"Not so fast Eden!" The angel warned patiently, "You'll fall!" The girl's bucket was overflowing with seashells, some of them falling out of her purple unicorn bucket....

Fortunately, Eden heeded her Papa's warning and slowed down, even turning around to pick up the shells that had fallen from her bucket before she met her Papa where their beach towels were waiting under the comforting shade of their umbrella.

"These are beautiful shells my darling, especially the pink one. Thank you!" said Aziraphale as he kissed Eden on a freckled cheek.

"You're welcome Papa!" She had given her entire bucket of seashells to her Papa. She had made it her priority to find the prettiest shells on the shore just for him, saving the edgy dark brown one with the snake like spiral one for her Daddy.

"Where did Daddy go?" Eden asked as her blue serpentine gaze searched for her father. He should have been back by now....

"Boo!" exclaimed a voice from behind.

"ACK!" Aziraphale and Eden exclaimed, the pair jumping nearly two inches off of their beach towels.

"Bwahahahaha!" Crowley laughed hysterically as Eden and Aziraphale smacked him playfully on the shoulder.

"I surrender! I surrender!" Crowley squealed, using Eden's floatie as a shield, the trio collapsing in a heap on the warm sand when the battle came to an end.

Once every one caught their breath, Eden yanked her Daddy into her famous bear hug, thank him for finding and bringing back her floatie.

The sky was now a blend of orange, yellow, blue, pink and purple. Crowley was sitting on Aziraphale's lap in the folding chair while Eden was fast asleep. The poor thing was absolutely exhausted from the day's events. Eden was lying on her TARDIS beach towel, her arm wrapped protectively around Uni, she wasn't going to lose her swimming companion ever again.

"She really has a knack for finding neat looking shells doesn't she angel?" Crowley murmured as he admired the shell that Eden gave him.

"She most certainly does." Aziraphale murmured in reply. "It's getting quite late love, and I'm getting peckish, perhaps we should pack up and decide on what we want for dinner."