Part 5

"Queenie...Queenie Mercury....wake up." Crowley cooed softly as he gently shook his daughter awake.

"Nngh, five more minutes Daddy!" Eden groaned, not wanting to leave her comfortable position.

"Aw that's a shame Queenie, your Papa and I were just talking about dinner possibilities. Oh well...five more minutes it is-"

Before the demon even finished his sentence, Eden had shot to her feet. "Well what a lovely sunset, so many colors! Come on Dad, let's get goin'. We don't wanna keep Papa waiting!"

"Of course Eden, of course." Crowley replied with a chuckle.

The three of them stopped by at the beach house to drop off their beach stuff, seashells, and to change out of their swimwear and to casual clothing.

"Now where do you guys want to eat?" Crowley asked as he walked hand in hand with his husband and daughter, the cobble stone path alight with tiki torches and fireflies as they walked away from the beach house.

"Whatever Papa wants." Eden said, only to be followed by Aziraphale who said, "Whatever Eden wants."

Crowley rolled his eyes. This happened a lot. "You both are going to have to decide!"

Aziraphale and Eden shared a quick glance and grinned. "Sushi!"

"I fucking love Hawaii!" Eden said, her mouth full of salmon sashimi. She swallowed and began to dig in to the sushi rolls that were waiting for her on her plate.

"Now Little One, remember, we're in public!" Aziraphale reminded patiently.

"Come on Papa! Daddy cusses all the time and I'm not eighteen anymore!" Eden replied after she swallowed yet another mouthful.

"I know sweetpea. But it's extremely important for you to keep your vocabulary in check, I want everyone to see how civilized you are..." The angel was always itching for the chance to show off his daughter in public especially when it came to her excellence in good manners.

"Come off of it Aziraphale, were on vacation! In Hawaii at an all you can eat sushi and sashimi bar were not at the Ritz. Speaking of bar-" Crowley refilled Aziraphale's wine glass. "Drink up angel."