Chapter Three

Age : 3 year old baby

Bella's POV

It was the first day of december, it was also the first snow storm in forks that nessie and y/n would experience. It has been about three years since i gave birth to y/n and nessie, everything was perfect. However our only enemy was time ... Despite nessie only being a three year old she now looks like a seven year old. There was no question she started growing fast and she was on her way to look like a full grown adult at such a young age. On the other hand y/n looked her age, a three year old. Y/n started to develope mild health issues that we're very controllable with proper treatment so we did not have trouble with her very often.

I look out the window and i see the snow starting to fall, i then look to my left and i see my oldest daughter holding in her arms around her waist my youngest daughter as she was pressing her small hands on the glass window memorized by all the snow. Nessie and y/n did indeed love each other dearly, nessie would always volunteer to help me feed y/n, treat y/n when her health was not at best, give her baths, dress her, and look after her. It was truly heart warming to see my girl's bond this well and it warmed all of us seeing this sight.

Carlisle then approached me and shared his idea "You should let nessie and y/n go play in the snow bella, it's there first snow storm there witnessing and they aren't very common in forks." I then started to question if it could affect ny youngest daughter health but he brushed it off assuring me that if she dresses me warmly and we don't stay out too long everything shall be fine.

I then went to my bedroom and took nessie by the hand while i was now holding y/n on my waist and dressed the girl's up with proper winter clothes so they can both go play in the snow for a few minutes. I dressed nessie with a black skirt with some leggings , winter boots and a sweater since she was half vampire the cold did not affect her as much. On the other hand i dressed y/n with a white sweater and white sweatpants and a big bright jacket with some socks and winter boots. Alice then came in and handed me a small hair cap so her hair wouldn't get ruined and we rushed outside to take a look at the snow.

We went for a walk at the forest and the girls seem to have enjoyed thr sight of trees being covered by the snow. After a few minutes of walking we stumbled across a field full of snow so nessie decided to play in there for a while. Y/n was still not able to walk or talk for some strange reason so she stayed in my arms reaching out for some snow flakes, nessie on the other hand she would jump so high in the sky to catch the snow flakes and show them to me. I then see a figure approaching from the woods and i notice its jacob.

He informed me he would spend some time with his dad since his dad had a health problem recently but was doing great now so he stayed behind. He then came closer in his wolf form and admired the girl's catching snowflakes, he grew soft towards my youngest daughter but his attention was all towards nessie but would consider y/n and his younger sister since he would be very protective of her.

After a few minutes of nessie catching snowflakes i noticed a blonde figured woman from a mountain ... Nessie seemed to have noticed her as well as she pointed her out to me as well. She then came running by my side "Who is that woman mommy." I then took a closer look and realized it was irina ... "I believe its out cousin from alaska dear ..." I then give nessie y/n and Jacob stays behind to look after the girl's while i go to look after her.

I was now running through the woods when i lost track of irina and noticed she had jumped of a cliff and there was no longer a sign of her. I then started to question why did she came here after she was distraught since our wedding when we invited some of the wolf pack to our wedding.

I then decided that play time was over for the kids and me and Jacob rushed back into the house to inform the others about our encounter with irina. Once we arrive we explain that we saw irina in thr mountain but when i tried to talk to her she had jumped off a cliff to avoid talking to me. Carlisle then called tanya irina's sister and tanya had informed him that ever since the scene irina had made in out wedding she thought it was time for her to apologize and forget our differences so we brushed it off thinking she was still not ready for her talking to us so she left.

When we figured what happened the atmosphere became relaxed yet again, nessie and edward then started to play a song in the piano obtaining everyone's gaze and we admired nessie's dedication for learning how to play the piano. Edward started teaching her when she started looking like a six year old and slowly she gained interested in learning.

I then look up to see rosalie holding little y/n in her arms as she went to sleep after a long fun day. Alice then noticed that the flowers in y/n's nursery needed to be replaced so she went and replaced them with some lovely new scented flowers. As she made her way to the living room she had obtained a vision, she then let go of the glass vase as she started trembling in worry.

This caused edward and nessie to stop playing the piano, everyone's attention drawn to her, and jasper running to her side questioning her vision. After spending time with alice for years i now know the difference between a good positive vision and a bad negative vision, in this case by her facial expression and reaction i knew it was a bad one.

"What is it alice ?" Jasper questioned as the whole family and the atmosphere became tense.

Alice's vision

The last snowflake hit the floor indicating that the winter storm had stopped, all what was left was a cool atmosphere where you where able to see clearly. The volturi arrive and the cullen's along with witnesses stand there waiting for their opponents arrival. Aro was informed of two immortal children and he and his witnesses came to destroy the child and fight if needed.

"The volturi .... There coming !"