Chapter Six

Bella's POV

Red cloaks and red eyes started emerging from the shadows of the forest. More and more guards would come our way, i then felt everyone tense up after seeing how many guards came our way to destroy us. After a few more steps that they took the wolves also made there way to stand with us, the guards and kings were now facing us followed by complete silence.

Carlisle then made his way towards aro only a few feet away from them "Aro ... Let us discuss this like we used to." Aro then agreed "Fair words carlisle. Although we don't appreciate the assembly you created against us." Carlisle the assured aro that that was never his intention " I can promise you that was never my intention. There is no law broken here. " i then heard one low growl escaping from caius followed by a hiss " We see the children, do not treat us as fools ! " carlisle then snapped and his inner grandpa came out " They are not an immortal child. These witnesses can testify that. Just look at the way nessie's flesh blood comes to her cheeks, and look how y/n's heat is able to sense."

I then felt my little girl in my hands started to move around, she caught the eye of aro immediately what came after was a true miracle since i did not expect it. She looked at me and smiled and said " I wuv you mommy. " and i saw white ... WHITE SPARKLES COMING FROM HER PRECIOUS LITTLE HAND !!! Snow then started revolving around her as she bursted out into giggles.

Edward's eye's widened by the surprise
Y/n did not only spoke her first words she is also gifted. He then took y/n in his hands and started rocking her "M-my baby said her first words !!! Hello baby im your daddy, that is mommy and i am daddy." The guards just stood there watching the scene unfold. However the precious moment was interrupted by aro himself "Edward, since you and your coven claims no laws have been broken and the child just called your new born mate, i assume your also part of the problem and i wish to read your thoughts to get to the bottom of things."

Edward then gave y/n to esme as she started to make her fall asleep in her arms once again while edward left our side. Edward lended his hand to aro and then there he saw it ... He saw how he got to hold his first child ... He saw how he saw y/n in such a terrible state. Aro then let go of Edwards hand "I would like to meet them, especially since i saw your youngest daughters gift." Edward then started to think then he agreed. Emmett took y/n in his hands that followed a giggle and bella hold nessie's hands while Jacob walked beside them wolf form for protection.

Aro then took a good look at bella "Young bella ... Immortality becomes you." Felix then said "You look good. Immortality suits you, its too bad." I  then sarcastically agrees while he throws me a wink. then aro couldn't help but hear nessie's strange heart, nessie then made her way towards aro to show him her gift and he saw everything.

Y/n then started to shift causing emmett to let go of her then followed two more surprises from her ... She walked !!! She stumbled here and there but she walked !! Not just walk, she ran !! How would i enjoy this moment if it wasn't for her running to demetri and felix !!!!!!!!

Demetri and felix stood still after little y/n ran up to them and one of her arms hugged one leg from both of them. Marcus then took a closer look and he saw it ... He saw the mate bond. Little y/n said " Up ... Up ! " to felix while she lifted her arms up to him. He then picked her up following from a few giggles escaping her mouth and she pressed her small warn hands against his cheeks and he looked into my infant's eyes. Once they both looked ar each other a gasp escaped from felix ... He realized that y/n was his mate.

However y/n also wanted to go to demi so she reached out for demetri and he also felt his mate bond towards my daughter. He did not hesitate and he took her in indulging her in his scent and he stared down at the angel on his chest playing with his crest with her tiny hands. A smile formed on both of the boy's faces once Marcus confirmed that indeed they had finally found there mate.

Edward was not having any of it once he found out, he raced and pushed demi to the ground as he tried to get his daughter back. However because y/n had such a grip on his necklace and demi also gripped her tightly she fell with him on the snow. Felix then pushed him as Well making him fly in the air and hit the ground as he was trying to stand back up felix yeet him back down.

The fight was broken when y/n started gasping for air ... Oh no ... She started trembling and her face went pale and her lips were almost blue. Demi froze in shock as he was witnessing his mate in such state. Carlisle then raced to save y/n and he realized that the impact affected her respiratory and she was now struggling to breath. He then tapped her chest and performed cpr inform of everyone and it was really silent. Y/n then let out a gasp as she started to breath normally again, this meant that y/n's health condition was worsening over time.

Carlisle then placed y/n on my arms again as she slightly cried out of pain she feels in her chest, all that sparkle that she had created in her mates was now gone. Then stared at her with seriousness wonder in there eyes over what just happened but most importantly, they wanted to hold there mate.

"Aro you see there is no law broken." Carlisle states after the whole scene was created "Agreed. So, what do we do now. ?" Caius then demanded an explanation and aro told him that y/n was mated to both guards and that nessie is a human vampire hybrid child while y/n remained full human, caius then stood there in shock and called y/n "That thing." Earning growls from me, edward, felix,  demetri , jacob, and emmett.

Aro then brushed him off warning him that y/n is felix's and demi's mate. Aro then sighed and came up with a solution "Since ... Y/n is the biological daughter of bella and edward and the mate of my two guards i have decided to not fight. Instead, the cullen's will return back home and my guards wills spend seven months with there mate and five months back at volterra. Y/n will also travel to Italy with my boys to spend time there once she reaches the age of adult hood, till then i forbid my guard's from having a romantic and intimate relationship with y/n." He made that last part clear.

Edward and i hated the fact that we would have to send y/n with them every now and then because we wouldn't give up our daughter however it was not a question ... But an order. I hated the fact that my daughter was mated to monsters, how could a cute innocent thing end up with a monster ? However i know god works in mysterious ways and maybe this was the only way we could survive.

             Then ... I saw ... Alice ...