Chapter Four

Edward's POV

"The volturi ... There coming !"

Those words echoed in my head over and over again. What could they be coming here for ? We made our promise to turn bella and we followed through. As alice was explaining to everyone what she saw it clicked ... "What exactly happened ?" I questioned bella and Jacob.

Bella then let out a heavy sigh despite not breathing as she started to become worried and concerned. Jacob then realized things were getting serious "Ness was outside trying to catch snowflakes." He explained. Right then and there it felt as if a lightning had struck me in the heart and it all made sense. I then clench my fists out of fear and anger of loosing my precious Angels "I get it ... Irina thinks that nessie and y/n are immortal children."

Those words seem to have echoed in the room as silence was filled and esme and Carlisle started to realize that i was right and what had irina thought and has caused.

Irina's POV

I was heading my way to visit the cullen's and apologize for the bug scene i had caused at edwards wedding, sure im hurt but it's not right for me to take it out on them. Deep in my heart i knew what edward and bella were saying has a great chance about being true on my mates death but i couldn't help but feel broken and as if i did not want to face reality. While i was close to the house i happen to catch the scent of bella, it was not the same since she was turned but i could pick up quite good.

I was planning on greeting her however what greeted me was the sight of an immortal child clinging to bella and another immortal child catching snowflakes in mid air. Memories and flashbacks then started to come back where the volturi executed my mother Sasha over an immortal child. I felt anger and i ran as fast as i could to get away from the "Crime scene" i feel like if my mother was executed for making an immortal child, the cullen's should have the same fate as sasha.

I then ran away as fast as i could, jumping from mountains and then finally jumping off a cliff succeeding from escaping bella. When i hit the water it was as if anger started to boil inside of me, i would be lying if i said i was still traumatized and hurt over my own mothers death. It's hurtful already knowing you couldn't help or prevent your own mother's death and see her getting executed however its more painful knowing you won't ever br able to die of old age. Suicide for vampires are very limited than humans since we are immortal but then there is also a fear of burning in hell for all eternity.

After a few day's of running through forests away from human sight i finally arrived at volterra italy ... The home of the devil itself. It was night time when i arrived so it had a great advantage of not covering myself up to prevent me from humans noticing my skin sparkle. I then entered the castle and was greeted by valentina, she then took me where santiago was guarding the Kings door from the outside to prevent anyone from attacking. He then dismissed valentina and pushed open both doors enough force for the kings to know someone has paid a visit.

I then enter the throne room ny high heel shoes clacking as i can't help but notice that the kings aren't in there usual throne's. I then look around to find them sitting in a table reading a book ... Well ... Only aro sitting reading while marcus reads a book standing up and caius looks bored and scowls as always. "What a pleasant surprise." Aro sarcastically says as he returns his attention back to his book as caius slams his book shut "What do you want ?" He asks clearly bothered. I then start to rethink if i was doing the correct thing but caius asks again bothered that i was taking my time so that was the last push to report the crime i had witnessed a few days ago.

I then start to make my way closer as demetri and felix walk beside me protecting the kings in case of an attack "I have to report ... A crime. The cullen's ... They have done something ... Terrible." As soon as i said the words "Cullen's" and "Crime" it drove aro's attention. If those two words were involved in the same sentence it would be appealing for aro to hear about.

Aro then speed his way towards me while the other kings also slowly made there way towards me since they were also intrigued "Allow me my dear." Aro then took my hand reading every single thought i had then ... He saw it ...

He then let go of my hand as the tension rose between the three guards in the room and the kings.

"Oh my ..."