Part 1

Your POV.

I hated being the new girl, I got used to it, moving from foster home to foster home. I was starting at Forks high school today. I quietly and quickly got dressed for school. I ran downstairs hoping to find something to eat before school but the cupboards were empty. I looked at the clock and saw that if I didn't leave the house now I'd be late.

I knew I wouldn't get a ride to school and I couldn't drive, so the only thing I could do was run to school and hoped I made it in time...if my foster dad found out I was late...there would be hell to pay when I got back later on.

I quickly ran out the door and was on my way to school, I really hoped everything would go well today...

Tanya's POV.

I rolled my eyes and huffed in Alice's direction. "Why did you rope me into being an English teacher at Forks high school for?" Alice sighed and rolled her eyes. "Well you won't pass for a teenager we've been over this."

I kept tapping my foot. "Why do I even have to be there!" Alice rolled her eyes at me again. God I hated when she did that. "I've told you, you're gonna meet someone special there."

I rolled my eyes. "Whatever." Renesmee ran over and wrapped her arms around my waist. "Come on Aunt Tanya, it'll be fun." I smiled at her and ruffled her hair. "Okay fine."

Renesmee turned to her mother when she started talking. "Remember Ness - "

Renesmee rolled her eyes cutting her mother off. "I know mom, I can't call you mom and I can't call dad, dad. I have to call you Bella and Edward at school, we're all siblings and Grandma and Grandpa are our adoptive parents. I got it."

Everyone laughed and I sighed. "Okay we better get going then..." Alice smirked at me as she walked past me. "You're going to thank me for this at the end of the day." I seriously doubted that.

I groaned when we got to the school. If vampires could get headaches I would definitely have one right now!

I went right to my classroom, the day dragged on and I was starting to get annoyed. Teenagers and there hormones... It was the last lesson of the day, Alice walked in smiling. I looked up as I noticed the last student walk in. I gasped but not loud enough for anyone apart from Alice to hear. She smiled up at me. I looked back at the girl...It all clicked...she was my mate....

Your POV.

I got to school right on time...the day was uneventful, people stared at me but nobody really approached me, which I was thankful for. I sat alone at lunch. I heard everyone murmuring. When I looked at the table everyone was talking about, I sat in shock. The people at the table were beautiful...all of them even the boys...

I jumped when the bell went and quickly went to my next lesson. I hastily looked at my timetable...English...not bad, that was my favourite subject. I was the last to walk in and sighed. There was no seats left, apart from next to a girl with short pixie hair, I gasped she was sitting at the table with the others... She smiled at me as I sat down. "Hi, I'm Alice." I smiled back. "Hey I'm Y/n."

I looked to the front, to see the most beautiful woman I had ever seen. Her curly strawberry blond hair framed her flawless face and her eyes...I felt like I could sink in them. I looked down to her lips and gasped, imagining what it would be like to kiss them.

I quickly shook my head and kept my head down, trying to keep the red out of my cheeks. As soon as the bell rang I ran out of the room and didn't look back...I had a crush on my English teacher....

Tanya's POV.

I watched my mate rush out of the room as soon as the bell rang. I looked at Alice, silently asking her to stay behind, she nodded and stayed seated. When everyone was gone I walked over to her. Alice smiled at me. "Congratulations Tanya." I rolled my eyes. "Thanks I guess."

The only tricky thing was that one she was human and two she was my student...

That's part 1 done...should I carry on with this or forget it? Let me know in the comments.