Part 8

Your POV

I huffed as I got out of the car. Renesmee walked next to me and linked her arm with mine. "You okay Y/n?" I sighed. "Yeah fine." Renesmee laughed. "I got to get to lesson, see you at lunch." I nodded and waved.

I looked down at my phone to see a message from Tanya. I smiled and walked to her office, locking the door behind me. "You wanted to see me." Tanya walked over to me and wrapped her arms around my waist, pulling me close.

"Hey baby, I missed you." I didn't say anything and attached my lips to hers. I wrapped my arms around her waist and bit down on her bottom lip. Tanya opened her mouth and I pushed my tongue into her mouth. Tanya gasped and massaged her tongue against mine. I wrapped my legs around her waist and pushed my body further into hers.

Tanya pulled away so I could breathe. I nuzzled Tanya's neck and started sucking on her neck. "Babe...lessons...are...starting...soon..." I loved that I could get Tanya so out of breath. I pulled back smiling. "Make me stop T."

Tanya sat me on her desk and started sucking on my neck. I threaded my fingers in her hair and pulled her closer. I wrapped my legs around her, pulling her in closer. Just as I undid the button on her jeans the bell rang. I groaned as I untangled myself from Tanya.

I looked at Tanya and saw her eyes black. "For fuck sake, stupid bell." Tanya smiled and hugged me. "We can carry on with this later baby." I got up and gave her a quick kiss. "Oh I know we will..." Before Tanya could say anything I unlocked the door and stepped out of the room.

I looked down at my phone when I heard it go off. I grinned expecting it to be Tanya. I frowned when I saw it was my old foster father. My phone suddenly started to ring.

I quickly answered, I couldn't stop shaking.

Phone call in bold.

Foster dad: Did you miss me sweetie?

You: What the hell do you want?

Foster dad: Watch your mouth bitch! I'm outside come outside and get in the car!

You: Or what?!

Foster dad: I expose your relationship with that teacher of yours.

You: I'll be there now..."

Phone call ended.

I quickly made my way out front and saw his car parked. He grinned at me and I quickly made my way to the car. As soon as I got in he quickly drove away. I really wish Tanya was here...I needed her...

Tanya's POV.

I let my class go early I didn't really have much for them to do and I really just wanted to get Y/n back in here to carry on what she started. I looked up as the class room door was swung open and saw the worried looks of Edward, Bella, Alice, Jasper, Rosalie, Emmett, Renesmee and Jacob. I crossed my arms over my chest.

"What? Why're you all standing in the doorway like statues. Alice pushed everyone in and closed the door behind her. "Tan...it's Y/n..." I frowned. "Is she okay?" Alice shook her head. "I'm sorry I didn't see it in time to stop her."

I ground my teeth together. "See what?! Stop her from what?!" Alice sighed. "Her old foster dad called her, threatened to expose your relationship, said if she didn't get in the car with him he would tell everyone, so she did, he drove off with her...I didn't see it until it was too late."

I quickly got up. "Come on! We're going to find her! I swear to god if his hurt her I'm going to kill him!"