Part 4

WARNING: MENTAL HEALTH! EATING DISORDER

Your POV

It had been a few weeks since that afternoon with Tanya. I couldn't stop thinking about it. Things at home was bad...my mental health was taking a hard hit. I stopped eating again, not that I ate at home anyway. My foster father was always drunk and there was never food in the house.

When I was at school I got food but didn't really eat it. I made sure to always have my homework done so that Tanya had no real reason to keep me behind. I always avoided looking at her, the sad look on her face nearly broke my heart so I didn't look at her.

I rode my bike to school instead of getting a lift from one of the Cullen's. I started avoiding them as well. I closed the door to my locker and was face to face with Rosalie. "Hey Rose."

Rosalie looked at me concerned. "Are you okay?" I nodded. "Yeah of course..." Rosalie sighed. "Y/n...You've been avoiding us...we're worried." I sighed. "Really I'm okay."

Just as Rosalie was about to say something else the bell rang and I made my way to my bike. Before I could get on I felt someone grab my arm. I looked to see Renesmee and the rest of the Cullen siblings looking at me with worry. I looked behind them to see Tanya looking at me in the distance. My gaze snapped back to Renesmee when I heard her talking. "Y/n, we're worried, you look like you haven't eaten in weeks and you've been avoiding us..."

I sighed. "I'm sorry things have just been hectic..." Renesmee took my hand in hers. "Is it bad with your foster dad..." I felt tears building up behind my eyes. Renesmee quickly pulled me into a hug.

Tanya's POV

I walked over to them when I saw Renesmee pull Y/n into a hug. I wanted nothing more than to gather Y/n in my arms and hold her close. I stopped when Alice grabbed my wrist. I looked at her questioningly. "What is it?" Alice sighed. "She's going to pass out, Emmett's put her bike in the back and we need to get her to Carlisle, his at the house." I looked over to Y/n to see her go limp in Renesmee's arms. Jacob took her in his arms and we quickly drove to the house. I had to go in my car so that it didn't look weird to any students leaving.

As soon as I got to the house I sped in and went over to Kate, Garrett, Carmen and Eleazer. Kate pulled me into a hug and sighed. "This isn't how I was expecting to meet your mate." I sighed. "I hope she's gonna be okay..."

I felt the rest of my coven wrap their arms around me. I looked up when I heard someone clear their throat. Carlisle was standing in the door way. "She's awake....She's asking for you." I nodded and walked into Carlisle's office, he had it set out as a medical room.

I walked over to Y/n she was connected to wires. Y/n refused to look at me. I sat down next to her and cupped her cheek. Y/n looked at me and smiled weakly.

Your POV

When I felt Tanya's hand cup my cheek I smiled at her weakly. She looked concerned. "What happened?" I sighed. "I'm sorry I've been avoiding you..." Tanya smiled. "I don't mean about that...about you passing out..." I shook my head. "I haven't been eating..."

Tanya gasped and sat on the edge of the bed. "I told you before you can come to me anytime...." I looked down. "I know I'm sorry...it's just my foster dad....Oh shit!" I quickly disconnected the wires and got up. Carlisle walked in when he heard the machine's going off. "Is everything okay?" I looked at him and smiled. "Yeah...I just need to get home..."

Carlisle walked over looking concerned. "Y/n is everything okay at home?" I couldn't help but get worried. "Yeah..."

I felt someone behind me and turned to see Tanya looking at me with worry. "Sweetheart...please..." My face crumpled and I burst into tears. Tanya gathered me in her arms and gently sat us down on the bed. I heard the door shut and looked up to see that I was alone with Tanya again.

I pulled back and Tanya gently wiped my tears away. "Talk to me darling..." I pulled away from her putting distance between us. "What is this Tanya?!" Tanya looked confused. "What?" I gestured between the both of us. "This...us...you're my teacher!"

Tanya took a step closer to me. "I know Y/n...but I have feelings for you..." I sighed and made my way to the door. I opened it and walked out into the living room. I looked to see everyone out there. Tanya walked around me and went to stand by a blond haired woman.

A woman with brown hair and a heart shaped face stepped forward...she was beautiful they all were. "Hello Y/n, I'm Esme." She reached her hand out towards me. I took it, not even jumping at the feel of how cold her skin was compared to mine. "Nice to meet you."

Esme let go of my hand and smiled. "I was just wondering, do you want to stay with us?" I stood shocked. "What? Why would you want me to stay here?" Esme gently stroked my arm. "The kids love you and we know things aren't great with your current living situation."

I shook my head. "I can't...my foster dad...He'll be mad..." Esme walked up to me and pulled me into a hug. "Don't worry about him sweetie. We've already spoken with your social worker, they brought your things round, we have a spare room...if you want it..."

I pulled back and wrapped my arms around Esme's neck. "Thank you so much!" I pulled back to see everyone smiling at me. Carlisle looked between me and Tanya. "I think we should give these two some time to talk...Oh and Tanya...you should tell her the truth..."

Tanya stepped forward. "Do you mind if I take her to the house in the woods?" Esme smiled. "Of course Tanya.."

Tanya looked at me and held her hand out towards me. I stepped forward and took it. Tanya intertwined our fingers and led me out the house. What truth did she need to tell me?