Part 6

WARNING SMUT

Tanya's POV

I was sure I was gawking. I couldn't help it. My gorgeous mate was standing in the doorway in nothing but her bra and panties. I quickly climbed off the bed and picked Y/n up causing her to wrap her legs around my waist. I pulled Y/n into a kiss before dropping her on the bed, causing her to squeal.

I quickly got rid of my jeans and top before climbing on top of her. "Are you sure you want to do this?" Y/n nodded. "Yes, but I'm a virgin." I smiled and kissed her neck. "Good, because I'm the only one who gets you."

Y/n nodded and pulled me back into a kiss. I gasped when I felt her unclasp my bra. I pulled back and quickly took Y/n's bra off before wrapping my lips around a nipple, causing Y/n to moan. I felt Y/n cup my breast and twist my other nipple causing me to moan against her.

I pulled back and gently pushed her on the bed. I positioned myself between her legs. I looked up at her and she nodded, letting me know it was okay to continue. I lowered myself and sucked her clit into my mouth. Y/n jolted against me.

I trailed a finger up and down her slit. "Tan...Please...Don't tease...." I smiled and entered her, letting her get used to the intrusion. "More..." I added two more fingers and gently thrusted inside of her, sucking her clit even harder.

As I felt her spasm around my fingers I gently nibbled on her clit causing her to cry out around me.

I sat up and sucked on my fingers moaning. Y/n sat up and pulled me into a kiss, she moaned when she tasted herself on my tongue.

Your POV

I pulled away and pushed Tanya against the bed, I quickly pulled off her panties and kissed her core. Tanya moaned. I swiped my tongue over her folds. I took her clit into my mouth and sucked hard, causing her to cry out. "YES! BABY!" I plunged three fingers into her, thrusting hard. Tanya rode my face gently, so that she didn't hurt me. I felt her flutter around my fingers and bit down on her clit causing her orgasm to wash over her.

I pulled away and kissed up her body. Tanya took my fingers and sucked them into her mouth. "Tan...I wanna try something..."

Tanya nodded. "Anything baby."

I positioned myself so that my centre brushed against hers. Tanya smiled at me and pulled me into a heated kiss. We both started thrusting against each other, moaning when our clits brushed. My thrusts began to become more frantic. Tanya met my thrusts perfectly. I looked at her to see her eyes were pitch black.

I pulled her closer. "TAN! I'M GONNA CUM!"

Tanya growled. "CUM WITH ME BABY!"

We both screamed as we came at the same time. I fell against her, covered in sweat. I cuddled into her side and huffed. "It's not fair." Tanya laughed. "What's not fair?" I sighed. "You look like a fucking goddess and I look like a sweaty mess."

Tanya laughed, kissing the side of my head. "You do not look like a sweaty mess, you look sexy as hell."

I smiled up at her. "I love you Tan..." Tanya smiled. "I love you too." I nuzzled into her neck. "Never leave me..." Tanya pulled me closer. "Never, nothing will ever take me a way from you love. I promise..."