6

"Alright everybody! Let's get this show going! " Alex said as he tried to get everyone excited before the circus acted. Gia went and hugged Alex excitedly, " Well do-a great! " Stefano yelled excitedly as he joined Gia and Alex's hug, making them laugh. Natasha smirked, " What's your act Y/n? " Y/n rolled her eyes, not answering. Natasha laughed, " Awww you don't have an act. " Natasha fake pouted, " You don't have one either. " Natasha turned to see Marty and Alex crossing their arms.

Natasha frowned. Y/n sighed and smiled at Vitaly who was walking towards her. "You'll do great love. " Y/n said kissing his cheek, making him chuckle. "Thanks." "Vitaly~! " Y/n groaned and they both turned to see Natasha run over to them. "What's my act!? " She said excitedly. Vitaly glared, " You sit on the side looking 'pretty. ' " Vitaly spat out, wrapping an arm around Y/n. He quickly turned and walked to the entrance of where their act will be. "Maybe they can make another set of trapeze stuff, and after I finished my act, you could swing down and grab me. " Vitaly said looking over at Y/n." Yeah, but we need the money, so let's keep that idea on a pin. " She said patting his chest.

Y/n kissed Vitaly. "For good luck. " She said smiling, Vitaly smirked, " Maybe I need another one? " Y/n laugh and gave him a kiss on the cheek. "You'll do great no matter what. Now be the feisty tiger you are! And don't forget to have fun. " She said smiling. Vitaly smiled back and hugged her. Once Vitaly walked off, she watched his performance, cheering along with the crowd, " That will never get old. " She says laughing. "To bad you won't be here for long. " She turned to see Natasha with a hand on her hip. Y/n rolled her eyes. "Looks like you have nothing better to do. " Y/n said, crossing her arms.

Natasha faked laughed. "Why are you even doing this? To satisfy yourself?" Y/n said stepping closer. "No. It's because you stole my man. " "He belongs to no one. " She growled out. "Well he was my husband. " Y/n slapped herself, 'this b**ch is that stupid. ' Y/n thought to herself before taking a deep breath. "Well for starters, you would have never left if you loved him. 2 you are like the dumbest person in the world. 3 you aren't even that good looking. And-- would you like me to continue, because I can bring your whole self-esteem down along with your confidence. " Y/n said, glaring, a small growl started to grow from the back of her throat. Natasha growled, she went to hit her, but she dodged out of the way. " Your slow too, wow. " Y/n said, smirking as she continued to dodge.

The circus animals were heading back in when the witnessed what was happening. "Woah! What is happening here!? " Marty said as the others stared. Natasha stopped, soon starting to cry. "I can't believe y-y-you said that! " Natasha faked cried. Y/n scoffed, " Llorona muñeca de plástico. " Y/n said glaring before stumping out. Everyone was so worried over her, except for Vitaly. "What happened? " "Natasha being Natasha. " Y/n said as she threw the knife into the wall. "Maybe you can be a little nice. " Y/n scoffed and slammed the knife into the ground, turning towards Vitaly and crossing her arms. "I would be if she wasn't all up on you and if she would have been nice in the beginning! " Y/n said angrily. " I know but--" Y/n lifted her hand up. Soon giving this hurt look, " Your siding with her... Out of everyone, YOUR EX-WIFE. I mean I shouldn't over react, but seriously!! " Y/n said pulling at her fur. " N/n--" Y/n's eyes widened and she looked at him again. "Are you.... " Vitaly's eyes widened. "Of course not! I love you! " Vitaly said pulling her into a hug, kissing her cheek. Y/n hugged back.

For the past few days, things have changed a lot. Vitaly started talking with Natasha more, and they seem to be hanging out more. Y/n felt hurt a lot, but you kept remembering Vitaly's words. Y/n slammed her head onto the table, her and the girls were having a spa day(except for Nata-bleeee) . "Girl what's wrong? " Gloria said, placing a hand on her hip. Y/n leaned back, " Vitaly has been recently hanging out with fea more and I'm starting to think that he might like her again.... " Y/n said as she ran a paw through her fur. "Relax, maybe he's trying to befriend her? " Giant said as she looked at her nails. " That sounded more like a question... " Y/n groaned before slamming her head down again. "Girl right now, you need to stop thinking about this and relax! Why do you think we did this spa day!? To get away from the boys and have us time! " Gloria said as she painted her nails pink. "You think this color looks good? " Y/n laughed, " Try a lighter shade, that looks more purple. " "Really? " Gloria said, making everyone else laugh.

Little did they know, the boys were having a boys day.

"Dang. Relationships look complicated. " Marty said leaning back, getting a 'really' look from the rest. "What!? It's true! " "You and Gloria are different species, you two have different personalities and you still are together after fights. " Marty said as he pointed a hoove at Melman. Marty then pointed at Alex, " Again, two different species, but how can you handle her energy!? She has so much, you could give her a energy drink and she'll be jumping all over the place, literally! " Marty then pointed a hoove at Vitaly, " Man, your relationship is complicated. " Vitaly raised a brow. "You really want me to explain. " Marty said, before letting out a dramatic sigh. " When your ex wife was your wife, she left you, then when you got with Y/n and the circus got better, your ex came running back. Now it looks to all of us that your getting closer to your ex then spending time with you girl. " Marty said as Alex used a nail filer on his hooves.

The all gave him a really look again. "You really have enough time observing and judging our relationships? " Melman questioned as he pulled the cucumbers off his eyes. They all looked at him weirdly, " What? Gloria gave it to me...." Alex shook his head, " Back to the subject, like Melman said, you have all the time to do that? " "Yeah! I'm a free spirit man baby! " Marty said excitedly, " What happens when you get tired? There is going to be a point where you settle down. " Vitaly said as he brushed his fur. "You mean  like retire? " Marty question, getting an eye roll from Vitaly, " Sure. "

Alex then started to clip down his nails. "Well Marty, the import thing is that we love who we are dating and that we stay together, no matter what, kinda like a herd. " "A herd? " "Yup." Marty leaned back on his chair. Alex then mumbled to himself, " What? " Melman said as he leaned back, relaxing. "I said, what Marty said about Vitaly is kinda true.... " Vitaly froze, and he slowly looked up, giving Alex a killing look. "What? " "Vitaly, don't you realize it? Your hangout with Natasha too much! Y/n might start thinking that you like your ex wife more then your girl. Soon you will reach the point of your first argument. " Vitaly stayed silent, " We almost did have an argument. " "What!? " Vitaly went silent again as he picked up a dart and threw it at the dart board. "Yes, she looked quite..... jealous. "

"Oof... Trust me, when a girl gets jealous.... Heeesh." Alex said as he dramatically acted as if he got a lot of shivers. "Suddenly Melman sat up. " I just had an idea that you won't even believe I was the one that got it. " Melman said as he wiped off his face mask. "What is it? " Alex said curiously as the other two nodded. " What if we spied on the girls?

Lol stop by my account and check out my other stories lolol byeeeeeeeeee😂💜