7

(I found the photo in Pinterest it's not a tiger, but for like an idea. It is NOT mine. Credits to artist who drew it. )

"Make him jealous. " Gloria said as she finished repainting her nails. Y/n raised a brow, " Wouldn't that just builds fea's confidence? " Gloria made a face and Gia nodded. "Tru." She said as she held her head up. "Give him the silent treatment!" Gia said pointing at Y/n." I'll just fight Natasha if she tries to snatch my mans." Gia and Gloria laughed, soon the room went silent, and small clicks of hooves could be heard outside the room. Y/n stood up and walled to the door silently. She looked over her shoulder as they all tried to hold in their laughs. Y/n slammed the door open to see the boys huddled up. "Hey pretty boys, what brings y'all here? " Y/n said with a smirk. They all froze, " Uhhh well--" Alex started, but was cut off by Marty. "Wondering if Gloria had any of those homemade face mask that she gave to Melman! " He said, stepping up. "Yeah! " Alex said standing next to Marty. Vitaly rolled his eyes and crossed his arms. Y/n had her hands placed on the frame of the door, she raised a brow and leanes forward at the boys. She then moved back and rolled her eyes, " Yeah sure you are. " She said sarcastically as she moved away and leaned her back against the door frame. She looked over at Gloria, "Gloria, got any facemask of the boys? " She said crossing her arms.

Gloria looked confused. "Yeah, why? " "Cause the pretty boys want some. " Y/n said, signalling the male animals outside the door. Gia giggled, but tried to cover it, " Hold on, let me go get them. " The rest nodded, except Vitaly. Gloria left and Gia walked up to the frame and placed her paw on it. " So what are you boys up to?" She said as she copied Y/n position. "Oh ya know. Boy talk. " Alex said shrugging as he wrapped an arm around Vitaly, who let out a growl, making him pull away. Y/n smirked and Gia giggled, " What kind of boy talk? " She said as she stood up straight and placed her paws behind her back. "Uhhh--" "Oh look! Gloria's back! Hi Honey! " Melman said as his head came into the room. Gloria gave a confused look, " Hey...? " She said as she  walked to the door with the face mask. Alex and Marty quickly grabbed them. "Okay Thanks! We'll be on our way now!! " Alex said as him and Marty pushed the other two away. The girls had a confused look. "Well that was weird." "Yup." They said as they then closed the door and went back to the table.

Time skiiiiip

(Video up top, Video is NOT mine.)

Y/n looked at the silk rope that was tied to the ceiling that had the equipment attached to be able to hold the silk material. She played some music and started to climb up the silk material. What a coincidence, Vitaly walked into the room. He started to watched as she danced on the ropes, and when Y/n did the spin, he thought she was about to fall, so he rushed to catch her. The ropes stopped Y/n and they both stared at each other in silence. They stared at each other with love in their eyes ( I'm sorry but I cringed--). She gave him a soft smile before going back to what she was doing. Once she climbed down after she finished, Vitaly clapped and smiled. "That was amazing love. " Y/n laughed a little and smiled, " Thank you." She said as she walked to him, " You know, maybe we could get Alex to give you a solo at the end. " Vitaly said as he wrapped his arms around her. "Hmm. Maybe. " She said with a smirk, the leaned in and their noses touched.

When suddenly Natasha burst in. "Vitaly! Come here! I have to show you something! " She said after slamming the door open. "Uhh... I have to go.... " He said as he pulled away. Y/n stood in shock as he left with his ex. Y/n scoffed, " Are you serious!? " She said as she sat on a random stack of hay that was in the room. 'Instead of saying he's busy he just leaves!? Especially with her!? ' she glared at the ground, resisting the verge of showing any other emotions except anger. She glared at the ground as she then stood up and walked out of the room with no expression. She was going to be ignoring Vitaly.