11

Vitaly let out a frustrated roar as he slammed his head against the table, groaning. "What is wrong Vitaly? " Stefano said as he placed his lantern down. "Everything seems to be coming against me." Vitaly said, his head still resting on the table. "And why is that? " Stefano said as he placed the hoop back where it was. Vitaly only sat silently, knowing Stefano, he might end up accidentally blurting it out. "It's nothing... "

"I just don't trust that cat. Not after what happened. " Y/n let out a groan and rolled her eyes. She placed a hand on her hips, " Really Skip." "Yes really!!" Skipper said, crossing his fins (wait... Was that correct--) Y/n pick up the box, placing it with the other's. "What if everything happens again? " Y/n froze for a split second. "As a brother to you I demand you break up with him! " "What! That's not how things work!! " Y/n said, dropping the box and waving her hands. " Welp too bad. " Y/n shook her head in shock. "Ok First, It's not going to happen again. Two, you can't stop me from loving someone. And Three you can't stop me just because you and the other penguins are my 'brothers. ' " Y/n said angrily as she moved closer.

"Kowalski, what's the percentage. " " The chances are 60 to 40 sir. " "See there is only 40 percent of me being heart broken! " " Yes but it's 40." " Are you kidding me! " Y/n let out a roar/yell of frustration, turning and moving away from the penguins. "I need some air... I'm going outside. " Before any of them could say anything, she stormed out of the room. Private glanced at the others before following Y/n out.

Y/n was outside, throwing small rocks across the grass. "Hey N/n." Private said as he hoped on the rock next to her. "Hey Private..." She mumbles as she throws another rock. The both sat silently, " How come he's worried about this now! " Y/n said angrily as she stood up. "He wasn't worried when I first got with Vitaly!! So what's different now!! "  Private nervously spoke. " He's just worried that everything will happen again.... " Y/n let out a sigh. "Thanks for talking to me, but you didn't need to, but thank you. " Y/n said as she gave him a small smile. "Let's head back inside. " She opened the door, turning around to see Private was missing. "Private? " Y/n stepped out, " Private!? " Her eyes widened. " Oh no... " tears filled her eyes as she rushed back inside.

"Private missing!! " Y/n said in panic as she barged into the room. "What?! " Gloria said as she rushed towards her side. "I-it's my fault! If I never has that argument with t-the penguins and h-had gone outside--" She was cut off when Vitaly pulled her into a tight hug. He rubbed her back as he turned his head towards the penguins. "What argument? " Alex asked, stepping closer to the penguins, Gia standing behind him. "About Him and Y/n." Said Skipper as he pointed at Vitaly. Vitaly stood silent, soon realizing what was happening. He let out a growl and softly pulled away from Y/n." It's been you... ALL THIS TIME!?!?" He said more angrily. "Hey hey! Cool it!! " Skipper said mad. "You've been stopping me all this time!? " " Yeah! So what!? " Vitaly was ready to attack, only to be held back by Y/n." What do you mean by stopping him. " " Little kitty here was trying to propose! " " And you ruined everything!! " Y/n eyes widened, she looked over at Vitaly. " You were going to propose..." Vitaly looked at her.  "Yeah but now it's ruined.... "

"Alright, umm... Let's push that aside and focus on what's happening now. Private is missing and we don't know where he is. "

"W-where am I!? " Private said as he looked around. He turned and his eyes widened as he stared at the wall full of animal heads. "Oh no.... " he heard an evil laugh, making him jump and move towards the back of the cage. "Do not worry little penguin.... It's not you who I want... It's the albino tiger! " She said as she let out another laugh. Private's eyes widened again.

Sorry it's short and it took a while... Thank you for the support! 💜💜💜💜💜 sorry if the names are wrong--