Fun Chapter

This does not effect the actual story, but one of these mini stories will be in a chapter in the future.

If Classified came over and met Y/n and Vitaly.

Vitaly raised a brow as he stared at the Wolf outside the train and outside his cart door. Vitaly rolled his eyes as he crossed his arms and puffed out his chest." What brings you here Stowaway." He said glaring at the Wolf. " I'm look for a female tiger. " Vitaly rolled his eyes. " No. " Vitaly slammed the doors shut. The wolf huffed, " Rude. " Before he could walk away, he heard a faint female voice. " Vitaly, you can't be rude to everyone!" The voice got closer to the doors.

Soon the doors were pulled open. Classified's mouth became agape. "Woah... " " Umm, are you alright? " The tigress said, as she held the door open. "O-oh, um, You must be Ex-Special Agent Y/n L/n." Y/n raised a brow, but stayed silent. "What's it to you perro." She said crossing her arms like Vitaly. "The North Wind would like someone skilled as you--" " They had there chance, I'm not going back there. I'm happy here. " Y/n said glaring, a low growl emitting from her throat.

Classified was impressed with how confident and fierce. He looked at her up and down with an non emotional face." PERMISO! MI OJOS ESTÁN AQUÍ ARRIBA!! " Y/n said angrily, grabbing Classified and pulled him up close to her face, her eyes changing to the color red. Classified raised a brow. Y/n dropped him, causing him to fall onto the dirt. Vitaly walked up behind her as she then walked away. " Never seen her that mad... " Vitaly said as he watched her walk away. Classified stood up and brushed off the dirt, clearing his throat.

"She's quite..... Fascinating... " Vitaly's ears stood up at his words. "She's taken. " He growled out angrily before slamming the cart doors shut. Classified only stared before rolling his eyes and walking away.

(If y'all like I could write a story similar to this. )

Y/n was practicing her Acrobat skills outside while the others were taking breaks. She dropped down, soon being caught by the silk ropes. She then untied herself and stretched her arms out. She turned and groaned, " Que. " She said crossing her arms as Classified stood in front of her. "We need you on this--" " I already said! THEY HAD THE CHANCE A LONG TIME AGO!" "I'm not one to push, but what has even caused you to stop. What has scared you so--" "I'm not going back. " Classified froze.

He heard all her emotions leave her voice. Shivers went down his spine. " You--" "You know what happened. " She crossed her arms, emotions leaving her face and eyes. "C/n...(Code name) " She glared at him, her accent showed a bit as she spoke. " You stood and watched me. " " Your lucky those scars are covered. " She said, pushing him back. Classified went stumbling back, making him fall. He looked at her in shock.

She was holding back her strength....

And she knew it.....

Warning mentioning of knifes.

"Are you alright love? " Vitaly ask as he back hugged the tiger. She was for some reason cutting up carrots. Was it a habit? Was she bored? Was she mad? What was it? She continued to chop them up, slowly hitting the knife against the cutting board. Vitaly's head was resting on her shoulder, waiting for a response. She started mumbling to herself as she continued to cut harder and harder. Vitaly stayed silent, making sure to jot down every movement.

She started mumbling louder and louder, cutting harder and harder. Tears formed in her eyes. "AHH! " She slammed the knife, making it break the cutting board and making it get stuck on the counter. Tears were rolling down her eyes as her breather became rapid. Vitaly pulled the knife out of the counter, moving it to the side. He turned Y/n to face him. She continued to cry, placing her head on his shoulder, sobbing. Vitaly's pupils dilated and a growl emitted through his throat. 'That dang dog... '

Vitaly carried Y/n into her room, laying her softly on the bed. He kissed her head before walking off. His anger rose once again. "That MUTT! " He yelled angrily as he stomped his way to the cart doors. Classified just so happened to be outside talking to the other animals.

"YOU MANGY MUTT!"

Welp here's the fun chapter, please tell me if you want more of these, or if you want me to make it into it's own book. Sorry for not publishing in a long time. I haven't written in my writing book, or like I haven't finish/haven't copied anything onto Wattpad, that's why it's taking a long time. I'll try to publish more if I can, but yes, love y'all and thank you for reading. Love you allllll