Demons

A demon from the underworld had to escape their home. They made a mistake, and have to make it to the overworld. Now they're trying to hide and stay low, but they don't know where they are.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

OC has done something causing the attention of many demons from the underworld, and the demonic court.

The demonic court isn't very happy with their choices, in which have an effect on the daily life down under. The demonic court is made of some of the most powerful demons, and have the most control of the underworld. They control who goes to the overworld if there to be a mortal that summons one.

OC was never a big fan of the demonic court, but they didn't mean to make them so upset. Upon realization OC realized they had to leave the underworld, if they didn't the demonic guards of the court, might just end them. Focusing their mind and ability as they are running from the guards trying to catch them. They channel their energy to open a portal into the mortal realm.

The guards unable to follow was the portal had closed. Although safe. OC is in an unknown realm and unknown place. Their magic low until they find the time to regain it, and completely clueless as to what the realm ensures. Lost, and tired, they hide their demon features and wonder into the nearest place that seems popular.

They sigh and do what they can to figure out how to survive, but are luckily saved by a run in with a mortal. A mortal who sees their confused state, and spends the time to talk with OC. After their stumble into OC, crush finds it in them to help them. Both clear their name in the demonic world (although very unsure of how and very reluctantly), and to provide them a safe place that their home couldn't provide.

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

*Demon appearances can vary, most have horns, some can have wings, and some can have tails.

*Demon abilities have a wide range of verticality and can be used in many situations. Both for fighting and protection.

*Demon's have a disguised human form, and have a true demon form for when their angry, or have a very low energy. These true demon forms give the person more strength, they have claws they can attack with, and their powers can become unstable depending on the use.

*The scenario is just an idea, you can make your own, or even alter the one I made. Its just a base idea

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

What could you have done to make the demonic court mad? What does your demonic form look like? How do you react to this new realm you have entered?

⋘ ──── ∗ ⋅◈⋅ ∗ ──── ⋙

My OC Astro -

(OLD) My OC Katniss has a pair of medium sized curved horns (similar to ram horns), which are a darkest grey

(OLD) My OC Katniss has a pair of medium sized curved horns (similar to ram horns), which are a darkest grey. She has a matching small pointed tail of the same color.

My OC Tori is basically the same as they are in their true form, but in this outfit with a few lavender/light blue details -

My OC Anika has more bug-like dragonfly wings, and small white horns (similar to goat horns) that are a pale blue at the base

My OC Anika has more bug-like dragonfly wings, and small white horns (similar to goat horns) that are a pale blue at the base. She wears something like this -

 She wears something like this -