OC {⋅. ✯ .⋅} Anika

Name -
Anika Maelstrom
(ah-knee-ka , mal-strum)

Nicknames -
Ann, Anna, Nika, Mal

Age -
16 (when first year)

Pronouns -
She/Her

Sexuality -
Heterosexual

Hero or Villain -
Hero

Hero Name -
The Fairy Hero : Prismatic
(Might change in the future)

Quirk - Fairy Energy
• She has blue/clear translucent and iridescent wings that can only carry her in the air.
• She can fly fairly quickly as the wings are thinner and more lightweight.
• She can create orbs of energy that come from the wings themselves. These orbs are created by her hands and can be shot off for attacks.
• These orbs can have more fairy energy used which would cause the damage to be stronger and cause more damage with small explosions of impact (which can be made larger)
• This energy can also be used with a minimal amount of effort to create a light source with no other purpose than lighting a place up for as long as she has it active.
> In the future she would be able to improve her attacks. Ex. A focusing beam, and even covering her fists with this energy to have stronger melee attacks.

Drawbacks -
• Air Control: Because you can't exactly use your quirks without a hero license most of the time, she doesn't have much experience with flying. Even then she knows how to fly because of any of the chances she took, but when flying she has little to no control when in strong winds, and will easily be blown out of the sky.
• Carry Weight: Because her wings are weaker than bird wings, she can only carry herself when flying because they manifest with her body in mind. She can't carry any heavy items, and she can't carry other people as it would be too much weight on her wings and it would strain her body.
• Energy Bar: She can't create energy orbs or attacks forever, rather think of it like a video game and having a mana bar. She has a limited amount of energy she can use, and it recharges slowly over time. It can be sped up slightly by keeping hydrated and well rested, but it builds back up after time. The energy bar gives her about 6 hours worth of energy for the simple attacks but can be shortened by stronger attacks. It recharges within 1-3 hours depending on how much energy she uses. If she uses all of her energy bar before it can recharge, she will be unable to attack or use the energy for roughly 6 hours, the same amount of energy she has maxed out throughout the day. When completely out of energy and having to recharge for 6 hours she is unable to speed it up in any way or use it during that time.

Weaknesses -
• Small Spaces - Having wings and being in small spaces makes her feel restricted and claustrophobic. It tends to also make her feel weak and trapped, so she likes to have more open space.
• Storms - Although she can perform alright in the rain, thunderstorms, or worse disasters can throw her off. Too much rain can throw off her wings and weigh them down slightly, though not as bad as if she were to have feathered wings. During storms the wind chill, and strong winds affect her wings more than normal. She doesn't have great air control so it's easy for her to be blown out of the sky, and her wings are sensitive and can become cold quickly which makes her unable to fly.
*will expand on probably

Appearance -
She has white and silver looking hair which is pretty long, down to about her lower back. Her hair is normally kept down but sometimes she puts it up. She has hazel eyes but they look more green, and her skin is on the paler side. She also has freckles which her parents think look like small hearts, she agrees.

Casual Outfit -