OC {⋅. ✯ .⋅} Astro

Name -
Astro Divine

Age -
15 (when a first year)

Pronouns -
She/her

Sexuality -
Lesbian

Hero or Villain-
Hero

Hero Name -
The Angel Hero: Cannenta
*a fancy and feminine Latin name, meaning 'healer'.

Quirk - Healing Angel
・Her quirk it allows her to heal anyone she touches, when healing too much she would end exahasted, it uses mostly her energy.
・She has quick agility with her wings but she's not a big fan of flying, she also doesn't fly often.
・With her angel side, when some form of sunlight is present she can form a decently sized sword. This sword is durable and very heavy to anyone else who wields it. Otherwise, the sword feels perfectly fine in her own hands. Its best for defense, but it's dull to attack with and doesn't do all that much damage.

Drawbacks -
・When healing if she heals a large amount at once, she will likely be dizzy, and extremely drained both mentally and physically. Before healing again she must spend time to recharge not only herself but her healing power. (It's almost like a bar of how much she can heal)
・When healing a small amount every so often, it's possible for her to continue healing if she still has enough energy to heal. But eventually, she will stop flying, and walk a bit slower, and even become distracted in conversations.
・She can fly infinitely from what it seems, but it depends on how much engery she has. She carries herself as she flys, and if she carries someone else her energy drains faster. (Shes stronger then she looks). If she doesn't sleep or just doesn't have a lot of energy. She wont fly for as long and take longer breaks between flying.

Weaknesses -
・Water - She doesn't know how to swim, because of her wings. They would weigh her down when wet. Limiting her movement and may lead to drowning if in a deep enough area of water
・Flying - Even though shes always had her wings shes never flown a whole lot. She has a lot to learn when it comes to being able to fly well. Especially when it will come to controlling herself in areas with strong winds. She's always been a fan of walking.

Appearance -
Light blue, light purple, blue and purple ombré like hair to one side with the other side shaved, and brown. Lime green eyes and typically pale skin. Wings have light purple-dyed ends.

Casual Outfit -

Hero Outfit -

*I'm not very good at drawing wings they are bigger though

Formal Wear -

Swimwear -

Sleepwear -

Sleepwear -

Personality - Kind, caring, puts others before herself, not one for violence, intelligent

Personality -
Kind, caring, puts others before herself, not one for violence, intelligent.

Likes -
To do her best, reading, the outdoors, having fun with other, parks, her family, sweaters. (She likes to read mostly, she does that the most in her free time)

Dislikes -
Seeing people hurt, being put down below others; she knows her worth, villains.

Friends (once in UA)-
Kirishima, Jiro, and a bit close with Mina, Denki, and Sero (perks of being friends with Kiri), Momo (which leads to her crush on her)

Crush -
Momo Yaoyorozu
> Backup -
Mina Ashido

Family -
Sarah (Mother): Quirk- Angel
Jackson (Father)(not present in her life): Quirk- Healing
Alaska (Younger Sister): Quirk- Angel

Backstory-
Astro was always very close to her family, mostly her sister (Alaska) from a young age. Growing up she wasn't friends with many people though her sister was. Astro spent her time reading or just plainly relaxing. At the age of 8, she and her family had moved from America to Japan for her father getting a job opportunity. Once she was about 10, she figured out her sexuality. With being as close to her family as she was (and wasn't very aware of the hate that could come with being how she was so she was quick to tell) she had told them once she was sure of herself (which also involved some researching to understand more). Her coming out went mostly, though their father is very belief-based, he didn't want to make a big deal in front of her and her sister. So he had told their mother how he felt and said he was leaving. Their mother was left to take care of the two girls alone. She took the challenge and wanted the best for them. She wanted to be strong for the two. The girls had been closer to their mother, but that didn't stop the effect their father leaving left of them. Eventually, they as a family had gotten over it and are happy even with him gone. They went through life supporting each other and Astro wanted nothing but to get into UA. Sure it was a far dream for her with her quirk. Though she managed.

Extra -
・Astro got into UA as a student by the entrance exams, she was lucky enough to get in mostly by rescue points.
・Shes very close with her sister, and aspires to be a hero even though she is a healer of sorts. Her potential to be a hero in others eyes may be very low.
・She hopes to improve herself and her power, to be more of a defensive and offensive fighter she wishes to learn to use her surroundings.
・She's a big fan of the musical group AJR, and also listens to Girl in Red
・She likes the Nancy Drew book series.
・Her wings can be sensitive to her when they're touched.