Sickness

Hero's -
You ended up being sick and not going to school. Your crush who had seen you were missing had asked where you were but never exactly got an answer from anyone. They decided to take matters into there own hands, and after school went to your house to see if you were alright. It just so happens they learned that you were sick and no one was taking care of you. So they took it into their own hands to make sure you got over your sickness.

How do you react? What do you do?

Villains -
You weren't sure how you ended up sick, but you did. Of course, you didn't exactly have anything that you could do to help your sickness. So you were doing basically nothing until crush came by.

・(if your crush is also a villain) Crush had ended up wondering where you had been. They had something to discuss with you but once they found out that you were sick. They ignored the reason they were looking for you and started to make sure you were taken care of.

・(if your crush is a hero) Both you and crush had been getting to know each other minus the fact that you were a villain and they were a hero. The two of you had a special meeting place, but when you didn't arrive to see them. They got worried. You had your own base and had taken them there before so they knew where it was. Once arriving there. Crush was surprised to see you sick. And took it upon themself to get the proper medication to help your sickness.

How do you react? What do you do?