Chapter Seven.

February 26 2012. 2:33 PM.

America and England stroll down the streets of Washington D.C. looking at random tpurist sites, taking silly pictures of eachother, and just flat out goofing off. America hasn't seen England this happy and smiling since he was still just 13 colonies! England is in the middle of posing when America abruptly drops the camera, and begins to run towards England. He grabs the Brit's arm, throws him over his shoulder, and breaks into a sprint towards the white house. England hears several pairs of running footsteps behind them as they run.

Finally, America makes it to the White House gates. Thye let him in immediatley, and lcose the doors. He runs into the giant place and carries England to his bedroom for when he stays there. He sets England down and locks the door behind him.

"Bloody Hell America! What in god's name was that all about?"

"Nothing! Hahaha, I just wanted to go for a run!"

"Oh, please! You're such a horrible liar!"

"No! It's true, dude! I was like, totally in the mood for a jog!"

"You were running for your life, into the White House, because you wanted to jog?"

"Yes! Of course!"

"I don't believe you. It was those damn masked men, wasn't it!"

"No," America turns his back to England.

Meabwhile at the Masked Men's Headquarters.

"Look at these pictures. Who's that man with him?" One man asks.

"That's Arthur Kirkland. Rumor has it he's smitten." The other replies.

"He likes Alfred?"

"Si."

"Do you have anything else to report?"

"I can't get anything out of him! We talk all the time, yet he won't budge."

"You may go."

"Gracias."

Back at the White House.

"Look, Iggy. I'm not gonna tell you! This is for your own safety!"

"America! Tell me or- or I'll... Make you eat my cooking." England thinks this will surely make America crack.

"Do you really think I would risk your safety more than I already have for food?"

"More than you already have?"

"Just me being around here is a threat to your safety. But how could I possibly stay away from my favorite Brit?" England's heart flips over in his stoach at America's words, and his face begins to heat up. England reaches over and ruffles America's hair, accidentally tugging the young nation's ahoge. In a second he's laying on his back, pressed against the table, America's breath hot on his face. England gasps, sucking in a breath at being so close to him. America straightens himself out with an awkward laugh.

"Just tripped on that pencil. Hahaha." America lies, points at a stray pencil on the ground. England can't know that Nantucket.... ahem ... turns him on.

England believes this immediatley. Of course he wasn't going to kiss you, England! He doesn't love you! England thinks, which only dissapoints him more. He visibly deflates.

"Hey, Iggy? What's wrong?" America asks, taking a hesitant step forward.

"I just.... I'm dissapointed that you won't tell me who they are and what they're doing."

"Honestly, I don't know who they are."

"Huh?"

"They always wear those masks..."