01

Jungkook hurriedly punches in the passcode of his house as he pulls out his phone. Simultaneously, he dials a number and hears the dial tone. He knows that the person he is calling will be busy but this news is too joyful that he can't wait to share it.

With a beep the door unlocks and he lets himself in. His face brightened up with the smell of warm food. He was surprised that the babysitter he had hired had prepared dinner before she left.

"Gukkie-ya!! Papa is home!"

Instead of pattering footsteps, all Jungkook heard was some hushed giggles and whispers. He dropped his bag and ran to the kitchen to see Taehyung watching over a pot, ladle in one hand and their 6 year old son, Taegguk in his other hand.

Jungkook grinned as Taehyung turned around and he saw the matching pink aprons on the father-son duo. Taehyung smiled and said, "Kookie, you're home. I made your favorite."

With a giggle, Jungkook ran into Taehyung's arms, "You are my favorite, dear husband."

Taehyung put his arms around Jungkook's waist and pulled him closer. Jungkook placed his head on Taehyung's shoulder and sighed happily. Taehyung breathed in Jungkook's warm comforting scent and said, "I finally feel at home."

"Me too."

The couple felt someone tugging at their pants and looked down at their son, gazing at them with his doe eyes opened wide. Taehyung chuckled as Taegguk held up both his arms at them and grinned widely, asking to be carried.

"Does my baby want to be carried?" Jungkook cooed as he lifted his son up.

"Papa, daddy is really bad at cooking."

"Is it?"

"Yes, I was so afraid that he would burn everything." Jungkook laughed at his son's sincere sounding words as Taehyung pretended to scowl.

"You brat! You did not complain when I carried you in my arms, struggling to cook." He started tickling his son who burst into laughter.

"Stop daddy...it's my mistake...Papa, make him stop."

"Okay you too. Stop it. I am going to change. Set the table by then. Guggkie, help Daddy please."

With that Jungkook went to shower and change his clothes.

_-_-_-_-_

By the time, he returned downstairs, the table was neatly set and they both were already seated.

"Weren't you supposed to return home next week? I thought you had one more meeting left."

"Yeah..but we pulled out of that meeting for some reason so I rushed back home to you guys." Taehyung said as he munched on his food.

"But wasn't that your best investor? Why did you suddenly pull out?" Jungkook asked his husband as he carefully cut the meat into small pieces for Guggkie.

"Something seemed fishy about that company babe. But I haven't seen you guys in a month, didn't you miss me?"

Leaning in, Jungkook said, "I missed you. A lot."

Smiling, Taehyung responded, "Me too."

Taehyung attached his lips to Jungkook's and rubbed their lips together. Jungkook pulled back when they heard a squeak. 

Taegguk had covered his face with his hands but was peeping between his fingers.

"You both shouldn't be all kissy in front of me. I am a small child." He whined.