04

Jungkook was almost half asleep when Taehyung crawled into bed. He felt Taehyung's strong arms go around him and he snuggled into them, muttering, "He took too long to sleep today huh?"

 He felt Taehyung's strong arms go around him and he snuggled into them, muttering, "He took too long to sleep today huh?"

Taehyung sighed tired, "That brat had too many questions that I awkwardly answered."

Jungkook drowsily giggled, "I am glad that he took it well though."

Taehyung nodded as he pulled Jungkook closer and asked, "Kookie, are you happy about this?"

Still sleepy, Jungkook mumbled, "Huh? About what?"

"The new baby..."

"Of course. It's our baby."

Taehyung turned Jungkook towards him and connected their foreheads together. "Kookie, I am really sorry about the timing. But I can't lie and say that I am sorry this happened. I know that you really wanted to debut and I am really sorry that it can't happen right now but I really already love this baby...."

Jungkook placed a finger on Tae's lips and cut him off, "You don't have to feel guilty about feeling happy Tae. This is great for us. I can always debut later. Don't be guilty about this please. I don't want you to feel burdened by that."

Taehyung smiled almost immediately. "Thank you Kookie. Thank you for everything. For coming into my life, for marrying me, for loving me, for giving Taeguk to me and now this. Thank you. I love you and I'll only love you."

"I love you too."

_-_-_-_-_-_

"Jungkook, we are extremely disappointed to hear this news. We are saddened by how irresponsible you are."

Jungkook hung his head as he felt ashamed. He was meeting the head of his agency to tell him about his pregnancy. He couldn't even make any excuses because the company had put in so much effort to debut him.

"I trusted you Jungkook. I believed in your abilities and took you in though you were gay, married and had a kid. Tell me which other company would do this for you? After all I did for you, I can't believe that you got yourself pregnant. It's been such a waste of my time, energy and resources."

Sitting there, all Jungkook could feel was anger towards Taehyung for putting him in this position.

"I am extremely sorry sir. I will do anything to make it up to you."

The CEO scoffed and said, "There is nothing you can do to reverse this now, Jungkook. Let me give you a small warning. If you do not debut in the next two years, you will never be able to make it. Do you think you will be able to debut after the birth?"

Jungkook nodded, feeling hopeful, "Yes sir. I will immediately get back to practice after the birth. I will try harder after that and I will ensure that I never disappoint you."

"Ever since I laid my eyes on you, I knew that you are a man full of talents. Just because I am patient with your repeated errors doesn't mean that I will wait forever. So you better mend yourself."

Saying that, the man just walked out without even a smile or congratulations to Jungkook.

Jungkook was extremely frustrated after that short talk. He knew that he couldn't go to pick Taegguk from school in such a bad mood. That kid was extremely perceptive, he picked up on stuff very quickly for his age.

So he decided to go to cool himself down at a park for a walk.

_-_-_-_-_-_

"Papa you seem a little worried. Did something bad happen to you?" Little Taegguk asked his father, as they walked home together.

Jungkook gave him a small smile. "No sweetie. Just some adult stuff bothering Papa. Nothing much."

"We can tell Daddy. He can help you with adult stuff right?"

"No sweetie. Daddy is busy. Let's not trouble him, alright?"

Taegguk nodded as he held Jungkook's hand tightly and crossed the road.

_-_-_-_-_-_

"Taehyung? What are you doing home so early?" Jungkook asked, surprised to see his husband at home when he and Taegguk came back from school.

Taehyung smiled as he ushered Taegguk to the bathroom to clean himself and said to Jungkook, "You went to the company to inform them and I was worried if they gave you a hard time. So I rushed home to be with you. How did it go? I hope they didn't take it too far babe."

Jungkook shook his head as he tried to keep the stubborn tears down, "It was alright. They gave me time." But as soon as he said that, he broke down crying.

Taehyung held Jungkook in his arms tightly and whispered softly in his ears until he calmed down, "Hush Kookie. I know it's hard for you baby. But everything will soon become better. I promise. It's all going to be alright. I am gonna make it better for you, love."

Jungkook took deep breaths and calmed down, as Taehyung wiped his face with his shirt sleeve. Taegguk ran out and stopped in his tracks when he saw his parents on the floor, "What happened to Papa? Did he fall? I knew he was hurt somewhere.." 

He started crying too and Jungkook spread his arms and Guggkie ran into them.

All three of them sat like that in each other's arms until all of them calmed down. It was heartbreaking for Tae to see Jungkook in such a state. He knew he shouldn't blame himself like this was a bad thing. But he couldn't help it. He felt extremely guilty for doing this to Jungkook.

He knew it was Jungkook's dream. He knew how hard Jungkook had worked for it. He felt guilty that he was the one who caused all of this.

Taegguk who realized that something was wrong immediately grumbled, "Am hungry..."

Jungkook giggled at his cute, pouty voice while Taehyung ruffled his hair, standing up to say, "Well, I made food, Again. So let's eat."

"Can we at least eat it this time Daddy? We don't want to kill Papa and the baby right?"

"You ungrateful brat! Come here" and it led to them running around Jungkook, filling the house with laughter.

"Thank God for Kim Taegguk." Jungkook and Taehyung thought.

Hope you liked this chapter.

Vote and Comment