A Love Song To Remember!: Teaser Trailer!

Hey guys! I don't see a lot of Mori Calliope x Male Reader in Wattpad so I'm gonna be one of the few people who will have one on Wattpad for your guys entertainment! Here is the teaser trailer for "Love Songs" a Mori Calliope x Male Reader story! Play the song above for the full experience of the trailer. Hope you all enjoy and I'll talk to you all at the end!
-----------------------------------------------------------------

The scene fades into Calli and (Y/N) having a party and drinking a bottle Wine together. They give a toast to each other and then starts chugging the bottle of Wine at the same time until it was completely empty. And both of them became drunk.

"Im that flight that you get on, international. First class seat on my lap girl, riding comfortable... 'Cause I know what the girl done need! New York to Haines! I got lipstick stamp on my passport, made it hard to leave..."

The camera flips upside down to Calli and (Y/N) dancing together on the dance floor as Calli was dancing seductively to (Y/N) since they were both wasted. (Y/N) joined in with Calli on the seductive dancing as they continued to dance to the song

"Been around the world, don't speak the language! But your booty don't need explaining! All I really need to understand is-! Will-You-Talk dirty to me?"

The scene switches around to Calli and (Y/N) waking up in bed together cuddling, with (Y/N) waking up first and kissing Calli on the forehead. (Y/N) looks at the main camera and winks as the song fades out.
-----------------------------------------------------------------
And scene, Hope you all enjoy the little trailer for this book! Just a little quick announcement, I'm releasing 2 to 3 more books after this month! A Amelia x Female Reader, Korone x Female Reader Perspective, and A Snuffy x Male Reader story! Hopefully, you guys will have the patients to wait for these brand new books. Anyways, once again, I hope you all enjoyed this teaser Trailer and I'll talk to you all later!

This is Juni, Signing Out!

359 Words...